The first glance

In 2017, Mr Kim taehyung was feeling a little restless so he went to the garden at midnight without telling the members and it was the season of cherry blossoms and he was laying down on the grass and watching the moon and stars. Suddenly he got emotional and started crying while watching the beautiful night and he slept there while crying out and then a woman passed by him she was beautiful and elegant like a moon in the dark and she noticed that he was sleeping in the cold and then she removed her jacket and covered him and she seats whole night beside him just watching him like her first love and in the morning when he wakes up and sees women beside him sitting with the support of tree so he touched her while trying to wake her up she was so cold when he touched her and then he gives her jacket back but this point members were worried about him. But he decided to ask her name with his deep voice and she was half-awake and answered bongseon then he asked where is her home let me drop you at your home and she said she won't have any home to go. So he was also shocked and started feeling sympathy for her and give her money to stay in the hotel and exchanged their mobile number in case if she needs any help.