Sach Ya Sapna?

Raman slowly woke up from the bright light shining through the blinds. He didn't open his eyes yet. He felt something really warm next to him and he pulled it closer and snuggled into it. He slowly drifted back to sleep.

Another 30 minutes passed before Raman opened his eyes and fully woke up. He was suprised by what he saw. The madrasan Ishita was laying on the bed next to him. What happened? He didn't remember anything.

He then realized his position. He was laying down next to her, his hands around his waist pulling her in so that there was no room left. Her face was in the space between his face and his neck, leaving no room for him to move. 

He looked at her face, gently moving away the strands that were flying due to the fan. He silently observed her face. For once, he thought, my pagal madrasan kuch avaz nahi kar rahi. Wait, MAINE KYA KAHA? MY PAGAL MADRASAN? WOH MERI PAGAL KAB SE HO GAYI. NAHI RAMAN, AISA NAHI HO SAKTA. AUR USSE PATA CHALEGA TOH WOH MAAR DALEGI.

Little did he know, Ishita was thinking the opposite. Ishita felt something warm near her face, but it felt good so she brought her face closer so she was touching it. She felt cold so she tucked her hands against this source of warmth and felt them instantly become warm.

"Ishita." Raman whispered, scared of her reaction.

She didn't move.

"Ishita." Raman said in a normal voice. 

There was still no response.

He gently shook her shoulder to wake her up. Still very sleepy, she grabbed his hand and said "Hmmm, thoda dair aur sone do please."

His eyes widened. Usse pata nahi hoga ki woh jisko garmi ki source maan rahi hai woh main hoon. Abh kya karun. Job ke liye dair ho rahi hai lekin agar me hilgaya toh iski need chali jayegi.

He sighed and closed his eyes. Agar kisi aur hota toh woh sochta bhi nahi, khada hoke tayaar hone lagta. Toh phir kyun is ke liye woh hil nahi raha tha. Lagta tha ki dil kuch keh raha hai aur deemak kuch. 

He layed there for about 2 hours before checking the time in the clock next to him. Arre yaar, 9 baj gaye. Abh mein investors ke saath meeting peh nahi pauch paunga. He picked up his phone and sent a quick sent to Mihir.

He closed his eyes again and thought to himself. Kya Ishita ki family soch nahi rahe honge ki woh kahan hai? Usne uska phone phir se uthaya. Nahi Raman. Agar tune usko keh diya ki woh tumhare saath hai toh woh sab sawaal puchenge. 

He dialed Ishita's appas number. 

"Namaste. This is Vishwa, yeh kaun?" Appa answered.

"Good Morning, this is Raman, aap ka neighbor." he said. He felt bad that he was lying but he felt like he had to. "Mein bahut late aya tha kal aur mujhe Ishita stairs peh mili. Usne kaha ki bahot important case aaya tha clinic mein aur usko puri raat wahan rukna padega. Usne yeh bhi kaha ki woh aaj dupair ke baad ghar aayegi."

"Thank you Raman. Actually meine mere son-in-law ko kaha tha ki woh clinic mein check kar de, lekin abh tum keh rahe ho toh mein usko phone karke wapas bulalunga. Thank you."

Raman hung up the phone and let out a large sigh. Agar Appa ko pata chal jaati ki Ishita kahan hai toh kya hota? He shook his head and took a deep breath. Thank god usne time par Appa ko phone kar diya.

All the sudden, he started feeling Ishita moving. He looked down at her and watched as she slowly opened her eyes.

"RAMAN? MEIN YAHAN KYA KAR RAHI HOON?" she screamed.

Thats it for today. Sorry i've been missing. I'm going to try and update more often now.

What do you think will happen? How did Ishita go from sitting on the chair next to the bed, to the bed next to Raman?