Chapter 1 - Zoe

I loved car drives with Alfie. They were always so funny! I looked on my phone as it blasted through with tweets and messages and fans begging for me to notice them. I needed a break. I turned off my phone and looked out of the window. We passed an orphanage and a pang of sorrow came over me.
"Alfie?"
"Yeah?"
"I hate knowing the poor children are in the orphanage there. It's horrible."
"Well we have been talking about children... shall we go and have a little look now? We can get background checks and stuff like that after, shall we?"
"Yes!" We pulled into the orphanage and I gulped. I looked up at the dark miserable building with hope. As soon as we stepped inside a bell rang and children ran upstairs. Me and Alfie looked at each other and went to the desk.
"Afternoon! Welcome to Little Wood Orphanage for Children! How may I help?"
"We are looking for...."
"A young girl?" Alfie asked.
"Yeah a young child between 2-7 please" The woman spoke into a speaker and lots of small girls shuffled down the stairs into a room.
"You may go and look now. Ask them whatever you like" We walked in to see small girls all innocently looking at us. They were so cute. We found them cute! How could we pick?