hate rant: Hikaru X Haruhi

okay first rant is of course a hate rant.

I. Hate. This. Ship.

The people who ship it act like its the best ship there and that they're so in love when its easy to tell they are not.

Hikaru is obviously in love with Haruhi. But Haruhi does not return the feelings.

Yes she can tell Hikaru and Kaoru apart and yes she went on the date with Hikaru (not that she wanted to I mean she said yes to Kaoru which is still a terrible ship) but its obvious she doent love him.

The only time it could ever seem like Hikaru x Haruhi could work was when she was acared and he comforted her. But that wa only in the heat of the moment because she's scared.

I get the Hikaru part of the ship BUT HARUHI DOESNT LOVE HIM

I WOULDNT EVEN CALL IT A CANON SHIP TO ME ITS FANON

THE WHOLE TIME SHE TREATS HIM AS A FRIEND EVEN ON THE DATE

THROUGHOUT THE ANIME ITS OBVIOUS SHES SUPPOSED TO END UP WITH TAMAKI AND ALTHOUGH THERES NOT A PERFECTLY CLEAR ENDING ITS OBVIOUS SHE DOES

IN THE FIRST EPISODE YOU COULD SEE SHED STARTED GAINING FEEINGS FOR HIM IN THE POND WHEN AYANAKOJI DROPPED HER STUFF IN IT

AND THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SHOW WHILE SHE GETS ANNOYED BY HIS CRAZINESS SHE ALSO WOULD HATE NOT BEING AROUND IT

And hes been there for her so much especially compared to Hikaru.

Hikaru is too emotional for Haruhi. If looks could kill Arai would be dead.

Hikaru only hated him because he knew her. And he doesnt wanna share. If Haruhi ended up with him the whole relationship would be arguments.

With Tamaki she may have to lecture him a bit but she obviously loves him.

The story behind Tamaki wig his grandma was all made to contribute to Tamaki x Haruhi.

The makers obviously made it for that.

And remember when Tamaki said "haruhi and i are the main love interests and you are the homosexual supporting cast so please dont step over this line"

UH HELLO

the ships that are stupid to me are hikaru x haruhi and honey x haruhi (but who ships that)

the ships i dont shop but dont hate are kaoru x haruhi and mori x haruhi

its not that i ship kyoya x haruhi but i can actually see them working out because their personalities compliment each other a bit.

but in the end Tamaki x Haruhi.

(btw i havent read the manga yet so i was strictly speaking for te anime)