A mishaps - part 1

A family of three, one son, and the couple were traveling near the outskirts of Kathmandu. It was a peaceful day beautiful old Nepali song was playing on the music player in the car. The child was sleeping and the woman, who was in her mid-30s, was looking outside the window. The man was humming the song whilst concentrating on the road. He was looking straight ahead in the road when something struck in front of their car and a scream was heard. He stopped the car and went out to see what's going on. He was startled to see a girl of around 20 years of age lying above the bloodbath, struggling to breathe. He looked around and saw no one. He got into his car and asked her wife to return home. But the woman wasn't malicious and suggested taking her to the hospital while hiding her son's face and dripping off the tears. He wasn't the man of kind heart so he pulled back the car and was about to make a U-turn when he saw a small girl in the bushes siting in the incident and sobbing without blinking her eyes. She was above the road and stood still. The woman asked to stop the car and take care of her at least. He couldn't resist her and took both of them to the hospital.
The small girl didn't speak at all and was staring constantly at the women. After some time, the doctor came out to declare the girl died. Since it was an accident, police were already informed. They interrogated and they just spoke the truth, still, it was a huge mistake to kill someone in an accident. The man didn't want much of the media so he asked the police to settle and they suggested settling it with her parents.
They went to her parents' house and after listening to the incident, mother started to cry out loud and passed out. Her father was yelling at the man and when he saw his younger daughter he started yelling at her for no reason. He yelled, "You did this isn't it, witch"
She started to cry so the other women pulled her and held her in arms while shading off the tears. When asked to make a settlement, the old man said, "she was our hand to earn food what settlement could feed us?"
The man said, " I will give a lump sum amount if you settle this here, it could easily be adequate."
After a long argument, they agreed and asked to settle it for 5 lakhs only. When the man was making calls and managing the money. The old man started to yell at his younger daughter, he constantly said her witch and wanted her to get out of his sight. He would try to move forward to hit her but her mother would pull her and keep her inside her shawl. The small girl was constantly sobbing. Seeing this the women asked them to take her away with them. She persuaded them to take care of her education and everything and also to provide the money on a monthly basis for their survival. She made this decision without her husband's consent.
Her husband was furious as they already had a son. The old lady was also not happy with this but the old man wanted her out of his sight right away. After listening to this the old man insisted on going for the settlement if only everything was done as the women said. Finally, as per the settlement, they took her and gave some money to her parents.
The little girl was constantly crying, after getting inside the car at the backseat she suddenly stopped crying and smiled back from the window looking at her mother crying in her farewell and she suddenly turned her sight towards her father and gave a sneered smile.
Her father cursed her once again, "die you witch"

They arrived at home and she was startled to see such a big house. The woman wanted her to feel at home so she asked do you like it? and she replied, " I love it"
She asked her, what was her sisters name, with a sad tone in her voice she replied, "Maya"
"Don't worry, we will treat you better and wipe your tears"
She took her inside and sat her on the top of the dining table and asked again, "What's your name?"
She replied, "Buney"
"what's your real name?"
She was looking around the house and in an inattentive way, she replied, "Binisha"
The women replied, "You have a beautiful name, I will call you Binni with love"
She replied, "Binni is better than Buney"