𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: Morning Mission

I woke up close to 6 am, and I have no idea why.

Then I thought we might do something today, so I suddenly felt wide awake. I try to get out of the bed, but then I feel someone's arms around my waist and I remember I slept with Bahiyyih last night. Seriously, I haven't slept that well for so long.

I silently slip away from her grasp and rolled in the floor to the feet of my closet. I took out my training outfit as silently as possible and went to the restroom to get ready for the day.

After doing my morning skincare routine and putting on my make up, I return to where the girls are and see they are still sleeping.

"Nientzu, wake up," I say as I shake her gently. She doesn't move, so I shake her a bit more.

"Why so early," she pouted with her eyes closed.

"Morning Mission, it's best to be ready before," I said as I headed towards Bahiyyih's bed.

"Unnie, wake up," I say as I repeat the same thing I did to Nien Tzu. She doesn't move one bit, so I lay on top of her

"Unnieee," I whine. Bahiyyih groans as she turns around to look at me.

"Morning," she says sleepily.

Nientzu took on the task to wake up Shihona and we all were ready 5 minutes before 7 o'clock.

"Is anyone else awake?" I say to myself as I peek out the door. Then I see the cameramen by the door to the cell rooms corridor. I give them a small wave and they return it.

I turn my head to the other side and see Bora also peeking out her door. I wave at her and she waves back, then I return to the girls inside our room.

"There's cameramen walking around" I say. Suddenly, the Signal Song starts playing.

"Come on, come on, come on!" I say as I pull a sleepy Nientzu by the arm and all of us run out of the room and stand in the middle of the corridor. Bora was also there, so we greeted her with a small bow and she did the same.

The Morning Mission starts now, go to the first floor of the Practice Wing.

As soon as we heard the announcement, we hurry down the stairs to the Practice Wing, we hear other girls rushing and talking behind us so we pick up our pace.

When we got to the place, Jia, Xinyu, and Moka were also there, but it seemed like they just arrived. They began reading a text in the wall out loud as more girls came in the room. After finishing reading the text, our cell runs up the stairs to where the K Group photos were.

***

"NO THAT'S NOT ME HURRY HURRY HURRY!" 

I rushed back to the table and kept searching Shihona's baby picture. We had already found Bahiyyih's, meaning we were missing 3.

I look at the table carefully and pick another circular picture.

"Please please PLEASE tell me it's this one," I say as I hold up the picture.

"Yes, yes that's it, let's go!" Shihona said and we hurried up the stairs to the C group section, Bahiyyih enters the room and starts searching.

"Nientzu is this you?" she asks while she shows her a baby picture.

"N- Actually it is. Ok Shihona, hurry and find Lili's." The girl nods and goes back to the large table to find my baby picture.

"This one?" she asks while picking up a photo.

"No," I say while peeking through the door.

"This one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"Unnie I thought you loved me."

"Ahhh just say no!" she whined as she turned back to the table.

"Ok now, this one?" she shows a circular photo.

"YES YES YES THAT'S ME, NOW HURRY!" I said and we began running down the stairs

"You look so different now," Shihona added.

"What do you mean? I look just the same!" I said back.

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

We kept bickering back and forth until we reached the practice room. We show the directors our images and they nod. We cheer and quickly put our photos on panel number 18.

~*~*~*~

Seriously thank you so much for all the love the book has received over time and now that it's being republished!

Thank you so much ily jhgfrdefghjuuhygtfrd

Woop-