PART 1: MEETING BETHANY MOTA.

So one day I was sitting near a bus stop waiting for the bus. I could see a girl with a camera walking and coming to me. I went close and saw it was Bethany Noel Mota! I went to her and said "Hi Bethany! I'm a great fan and I love you a lot, can we take a photo?" She said "Awe, I love you too! And sure why not?" *We take a photo* she asks me "Wanna come over? You could meet mom and dad.." I said "Um sure why not!" We both go walking to home, as we reach Tammy says "Hi Beth! Who is she?" Beth said "She is Clare, my new sister and your new daughter" I was like "What?!" Beth said "Yeah would you mind being my sister?" I said "Duhh, of course not! I love you."
So me and Beth go upstairs and Beth shows me my room which was just next to her room. She said, "So Clare this is your room, now we gotta go shopping to buy you some clothes OK?" I said "What about my room? Some things for my room.." Beth said "Don't worry about that, we can make diys". Then me and Bethany went out for shopping and we Bought clothes from aeropostale and forever 21 and many more. As we came back Bethany told me lets do a video together. So we both sat in front of the camera and she said "Hi guys! Its beth and Clare, now you guys will be like who is clare and why is she with Beth in her room, well guys Clare is my sister. Clare, introduce yourself." I was blank but then I said "Um.. Hi guys! I'm Clare Mota, Bethany's new sister, I'm 13, and I'm just me. I don't really know what to say... Duh but yeah I hope you guys like me" so then we did a video which was the sister tag. And after filming it we went down for dinner.