1-Just my luck

-Silvia's P.O.V.-

1-Just my luck

I walk out of my apartment to be greeted with, the city already awake and heading off to do their own things. I bound off to work, calling a for a taxi, and arriving at 7AM sharp, just like any other morning. I head over to my desk, that's in Mr. Brooks office because I'm his PA, or personal assistant, my desk is in his room.

Mr. Brooks is in his late 60's and I know everyone is waiting for him to retire, or have him replaced. He's not the nicest old fart in the world, but I'm glad he's gone a lot for business trips, and stuff like that.

I'm setting my things on my desk when I am called out of the office and into the lobby, by Carrie from the money management department. Carrie and I have been friends since I started working here. We found out that we are in the same economics class together, became good friends, and she recommended me the job I have now.

I head down to the lobby, by taking the elevator. I stand there waiting for....whatever this is. Mr. Brooks comes and stands in front of everyone.

"Hello everyone," Mr. brooks greets everyone, " I have been here for what seems like forever, and I have decided that I am to retire," Yes I scream in my head and then continue listening, "But with no sons, I have graciously turned it over to my twin nephews, who I know will do good. Please welcome Cameron and Asher Costello." And in walked the most hot guys in the whole entire world, my new bosses.

One of the two twins start talking as Mr. Brooks steps back, "We are the Costello twins. You may know us from our company, over in Europe, Costello Enterprises." Oh my gosh his voice, although brute is as soft as velvet, with an accent. I shouldn't be thinking of my boss this way, bad Silvia, bad.

I tune back into the speech and notice the other Costello twin has tarted talking with a smile on his face, obviously the more humble of the twins, "Well wasn't that a great speech," says Cameron, or Asher, I still do not know yet, "Let's get to the good stuff. Along with you all remaining in the same jobs, you will each be getting a raise, thank you."

Cheers brake out through the crowd. At least  I didn't loss my job, but  I still have to work for two of the most hottest people in the world, in their office. Just my luck.

While everyone's cheering is settling down, I raise my hand. Both of their piercing stares land on me. I look away, before I turn to stone from their stares, and then look back and ask my question. "Uh," I start out still affected by their gaze on me, I ask shyly, "Who is who?" I say while looking between them.

The one with the more brute voice, with a smirk plastered on his face says "I'm Asher Costello and my brother here is Cameron. Who might you be and what is your job here?"

Well it's now or never, "My name is Silvia North and I am your," I say pointing towards Asher, and then point at Cameron, "And your personal assistant."

As I say that there eyes darken. "You are all dismissed. Go back to your work stations," says Cameron with his voice now power full and leaving no room for objection, still with his gaze on me.

Both men, with there eyes still on me, start walking towards me through the crowd. Oh, boy.

Hey! I started a new book. Do you like it, not like it? Let me know. Message me at mackLOVEtacos@gmail.com or here on wattpad. Vote, Comment - Mack