𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: Party Preparations

"I think the main vocalist is very important, can someone hit very high notes?" asked Yubin, our team leader.

I see many of my teammates look away, but Miyu and Qiuru raised their hand, so I hesitantly did so as well.

"Ok you three will take turns."

Miyu tries first, then Qiuru, and then I tried.

When it was my turn to try the high note, the girls looked and wowed. I smiled to myself and took my seat between Shihona and Bahiyyih.

"Alright, now we will do the voting. One, two, three!" Everyone pointed at the person they wanted, but I closed my eyes, nervous to see the result of it.

"Okay, Quiru 2, Liling 2, Miyu 3. Congrats, Miyu, you're our main vocalist." Yubin smiled and we all clapped.

"Thank you so much," She said with a bright smile.

I didn't make the cut for main vocalist but hey, at least I tried!

"Alright now, let's vote for all the other parts and then we go on to learn the choreography," Yubin said as she took out the line distribution papers.

***

"Liling, I need you to work on this part, your dance is too stiff," Yubin said as she stopped the music.

"I'm sorry, I'm try to make it better," I said as I bowed in apology. We had 5 days left till the Connect Mission and I still couldn't dance a part correctly. I'd practice day and night to make my moves better, but it wouldn't improve much.

"Ok girls, that's enough for today, let's take a rest," Yubin clapped her hands to get our teammates' attention.

I saw everyone leaving by the mirror's reflection, but I continued dancing my part. "Lili, are you coming?" Nientzu asked. I glanced quickly at the reflection of the door and saw that my cellmates stayed behind.

"In a minute," I said as I kept dancing.

"Alright, but don't come too late," the girl said as she and the other two walked out the door.

I practiced for a few more hours before taking a break. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 3 in the morning.

"Wow, I've been practicing for that long?" I said to myself. I was exhausted, so I sat down with my back against the wall and closed my eyes.

Just five minutes...

"Lili! Zhong Liling wake up!" I opened my eyes at the familiar voice and saw Shihona, the rest of my teammates behind her.

"What were you doing here asleep?" Qiuru asked me.

"She never returned to our room tonight, she practiced all night," Nientzu shook her head.

"I guess I fell asleep while practicing," I said as I stood up.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay? You'll pass out," Yubin said with worry in her voice.

"Okay, sorry for making you all worry," I said while looking at the ground in shame.

Bahiyyih stepped forward and engulfed me in a hug. "It's okay, just don't do it again, okay? You scared us. Also don't fall asleep in the practice room again, it felt weird sleeping without you," she said with a smile which I instantly returned.

"Okay now, let's practice our singing for 1.5 hours and we'll start dancing after that, okay everyone?" Yubin said. Everyone agreed and we sat down with our lyric papers.

***

"Is Liling here?" Someone knocked the door of our dorm. I heard someone call my name so I closed my diary and saw Yubin standing outside.

"You'll do amazing tomorrow, so don't feel pressured, okay?" she said softly.

"Okay, fighting!" I said with a small smile.

Yubin returned my smile and cosed the door.

What an awesome reader- leader, I meant leader. Ah damn, me using a pen for writing this on paper. 

[But hey, you readers are awesome too ;)]

"Okay everyone gather round!" I hear Shihona yell. I quickly walk to my bed which was beside Shihona's and everyone soon also sat down.

"No matter what the outcome of tomorrow will be, I want to tell all of you that I'm very proud of you guys. Every single person in this dorm are the most talented people I have ever met, so no matter what happens tomorrow, don't let that bring you down and keep your head up high." She says.

"Wow, since when have you been the wise one, Unnie?" Nientzu says is a teasing tone, making us laugh.

"Me too. I'm happy I chose this cell, you guys are the most amazing people I've ever met. We can do this. Together," I say as I extend my hand to the center of the circle we were sitting in. Bahiyyih puts her hand on top of mine and smiles.

"Exactly, we can do this, you guys."

Shihona and Nientzu don't hesitate to put their hands on top of ours.

"Angel World, fighting!!" we yelled as we raised our hands to the air.

"Ok now, let's get some rest, big day tomorrow!" I said happily as I pulled the covers over Bahiyyih and myself and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*

Heyyy, again I'll take my chapter ending to say thank you for reading.

I never thought the story would get this far, but thanks to you it has!

Thank you for all your love and support

baibai :D