When You First Meet.

Sans/Classic: You were in the park listening to music when this guy came up to you and fucking slapped you causing you to get up instantly and groan and as you looked where the guy stood he wasn't there but a skeleton in a blue jacket was and he said to you.

"Uh are you okay?" You just shook your head yes and went to leave not caring about who he is or anything.

Underfell Sans/ Red: You were a bartender at a bar and you were serving people and monsters having a stressful day then a skeleton comes in and sits down at the bar and you go to take his order and ask.

"Hi. How can I help you?" You notice he had a golden tooth and you think that is kinda cool.

His smile grows wider if possible and he says.

"I would like some mustard." He sounds kinda harsh towards you but you just get him the mustard and give it to him and he just starts to drink it and when he is finished he just leaves.

Underswap Sans/Blue: You were in the park swinging on the swings until a blue and orange skeleton come into the park and the blue skeleton goes to the other swing witch and the one next to you while the orange one goes and sits on a bench eventually falling asleep the blue one then see you get off the swings so he gets off the swings and goes over to you and says.

Blue: HI HUMAN!!!!!

You squeak in surprise and turn to face him and say.

"Oh hello." You smile and he smiles but he gets called by his brother since he eventually woke up so the blue one runs to the orange one and you just walk home.
--------------------------------------------------------------
There is gonna be a part 2 with more sanses.