Pilot

Annah and Alan enter a small room through a trapdoor, "Alan get the bag." Annah said as she searched the cramped space. Not saying anything Alan quickly searched the room for the large duffle bag, BANG! Noises became louder, Alan looked up quickly with the bag over his shoulder. Alan swiftly knocked over a locker near the crawl space before pushing it over the door. Annah appears panicked as she grabs a smaller bag and a book that looks like a small binder. Looking over her shoulder she nodded at Alan before climbing up a metal bars too a window. The small trapdoor too the room started banging as Alan looked at the room's door as he finally jumped out the window.

Annah was already gone, Alan ran in the opposite direction her tracks were as the rain washed away both of their tracks.

_________________________________________

Alan had wet hair and his eyes were a deep smoky brown. He had been running too the outskirts of the town for an hour only slowly when he reached the red and white lighthouse, noticing the white wooded door was wide open he quickened his steps locking the door behind him. darkness quickly took over him as his eyes slowly adjust, he heard murmured echoes from the top; He couldn't quite make it out as he approached it slowly as to not trip on the stairs, he heard his sister's voice and another ladies. he approached the top loosening his grip on the rails when he saw the light. his ring knocked against his chest from the string while he attempted to reach the top, his breath slowing down into a slight pant before, with his opposite hand, he grabbed the jewelry around his neck. 

when he finally reached the top of the of the light house he dropped his hands and reached to take off the duffle bag around his shoulder. "Hey, put that over here. if someone falls on it they'll break their neck down those stairs!" straightening his back in shock he nodded and rushed over to a wall away from the stairs. settling down next to the bag he stared slightly at the unknown girl. "Your sister gave me that look as well, hi I'm Y/n." she introduces herself reaches her hand out.  

"Alan, I'm uh, Alan." he said, gripping her hand. "How long has Annah been here?" 

pausing Y/N hummed, "About 20 minutes," She smiled, "What took you so long anyhow?" she said pulling her hand away, before walking back to Annah, following after Y/N he grabbed his sisters hand protectively. standing slightly in front of his ginger haired sister he looked back to the girl behind him. 

"Calm down Alan." His sister said softly, "Sorry about him, our father hammered into him about protecting me." she laughed, grabbing Y/N's hands she smiled, "so about that town?" nodding Y/N shook of Annah's hand and rushed towards a large map. 

"So because of your, err, situation my father was told to take you to a town off their radar, no one will recognize you two" Y/N said pointing to a dot on the map. "We have horses outside, we just have to stalk up and you two will be on your way

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Annah said as she handed Alan the small leather book. "Alan care to get the horses ready? I'll go get some food." 

Shaking her head Y/N rushed to stop Alan. "Nonsense, your my guests I'll prepare the horses and bring up crates for the supplies." Y/N smiled rushing down the long steps. 

looking back at his sister Alan saw her go towards the map. "Odd, I have never seen this route on any maps." she mumbled pointing to the route leading to the village. Going to grip it Alan got his hand slapped away "Alan, get away your wet and going to mess up the map!" She scolded him; reminding him of his dripping hair. "Here, I'll find a towel." He sighed before standing over the piece of paper attempting to keep it dry. 

"Are we really going to trust this stranger?" he asked his rough voice standing out from the silence of the tower. with his attention away from the paper his hair dripped onto the paper, realizing this his heart beat quickened and panic filled his eyes as he rushed to rub it off only making it worse as he smudged the ink and the water on his dripping more into the map. "Crap!" he exclaimed looking back up Annah gasped before rushing back to Alan.

"Alan! we needed this!" Annah said before attempting to do the same thing Alan did only smudging the ink more. hearing a gasp from the stairs they looked up to see Y/N placing down three crates stacked up together on the floor. 

"This is a one of a kid map!" she said as she hovered her finger over the smudged parts, "I can make another one but that will take a month at most." she said sadly.

"We cant wait that long, we would be dead in the week." Annah said stepping forward as Alan stood back and watched the two not wishing to make things worse. nodding Y/N grabbed the map, softly blowing on it. 

"I can come with you, I know this map like the back of my hand." Y/N said "but I might be a liability." She added

"Nonsense! we ruined the map I'm sure Alan and I can protect you." 

A/N: This is a mortified version of an polite I'm working on! to add you so... do with that what you will also the Title was suppose to be 'The Lighthouse We Meet' but I realized this story isn't about the light house so I decided to keep the Lighthouse part.