Intro

Eight fell to the floor,in pain as Six tossed him around like a rag doll.
'How did things ever get this bad?' He thought to himself,'Why is Six doing this? I'm only trying to help.'

Yet again...He could always teach Six a lesson--No. He wasn't going to hurt Six,or anyone as lost in the world as him. 'Six was just lost... Right?' Eight thought to himself,'I know it... Do I? What if I'm wrong? What happens Six never stops and one day Six gets too-'

The thought was quickly cut off with a blow sent to his stomach,successfully knocking the wind out of him,making him cry... Eight wasn't proud of the fact that he cried... He just hoped that Six doesn't seen what he has done...

Six... What the hell is Six doing? Six threw another concussive blow to Eight's stomach,but this one caused Eight to throw up... On Six.

"Hey Eight! You think you're so cool?! Just because you can ruin my clothes?! Just because you have enough will to throw up on me? Well news flash! You aren't cool,if you think anyone would want you,you're a liar! A damned liar!" Six yelled angrily at Eight.

Eight slowly started to grip onto his stomach,quietly responding,
"No,I don't think that I'm cool because I threw up on you,I didn't want to it ju-" Six kicked Eight on his left torso,letting out a cry. Eight couldn't hide the tears quickly streaming down his face... Eight didn't want all the tears to be dripping down,but they just can't stop. All the tears of Eight's dripped down to the floor,conveniently on Six's new Jordan's...

Six started,"God damn it Eight! Can't you do anything right?! Unlike yo-"

"Six! What's the meaning of this?! Beating another student? You better tell me what's going on right now. Wait,let's go to my office for... Confidentiality...Then you can tell as what the hell is going on here!" Ms. Numbers shouted across the campus of Delano High School,"Hurry up Eight!... Get off the floor and get over here,you're not hurt,are you?"

"No,Ma'am. I'm fine. Six and I were just-" Eight was about to explain until Ms.Numbers cut Eight off, "Save the explanations for my office,please Eight." She said as she started to lead Eight and Six to the office.