Chapter 1: The infirmary

Everything hurts. Why does it always have to hurt? I was only trying to do what was best for Rome, but of course, with my luck, it wasn't the best thing. Of course, nothing I ever do is the right thing. Sure I love power and being in charge and being important but does that mean I'm a bad guy? I don't think so.

After I launched myself into the air all I could remember was a burning searing pain, then next thing I know I hear loud angry voices.

"What are we supposed to do with him?" I heard someone say.

"What do you mean what are we gonna do with him?! We should kill him just like the rules say!"

*Uh oh* I guess all my "bad deeds" have caught up with me. Hey, I was just trying to protect us what's so wrong with that?! Besides they need me, I mean where are they going to find another Augur? *Sweats nervously* (ha just kidding. he's unconscious)

"Reyna, what do you think?" Everything went quiet. Reyna? Whatever she decides is usually final! Even I could never argue with her!

"I know Octavian tried to destroy Camp Half-blood, but he had good intentions, he thought what he was doing was right and after all this bloodshed I don't want to add more blood to that list. Not when I could prevent it."

Huh. Never thought Reyna would defend me.

"She has a good point plus Octavian seemed a little... sick when Will and I were trying to convince him to stop."

Di Angelo! That graecus scum! why are the Greeks at Camp Jupiter?!

"Hey, I think he's moving." Someone called out. Oops. my rage got the better of me, my fists clenched. Ow, that hurts. Oh well, might as well see the damage.

I slowly opened one eye, then the other. Something was wrong with my left eye, I couldn't see anything. Looking around with my right eye I saw a whole group of people standing around, Reyna right next to me, most of them glared at me. I could see ( with my limited vision) that most of the demigods from the prophecy of the seven were there plus the son of Hades and that arrogant son of Apollo. ( Ugh he thinks he's so much better because he's a direct descendant.)

A small groan left my lips as I sat up. And then quickly laid right back down. oh, gods that hurt.

I tried to speak but all that came out was a dry heave. I closed my eyes them someone gently placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't try to move just yet Octavian. You're in pretty bad shape." A voice said. Will Solace I realized. "Don't worry" he said, " everything going to be fine just go back to sleep." 

Be for I could even try to say anything I felt a needle in my right arm, that seemed to be the part of my body that was hurting less.

Last thing I hear before I fall back into unconsciousness I hear this: "Anyone who wants to kill this person will have to go through me because no matter what I will not become a monster. Not even for him."

Then black.

-----------------------------------------------------End Chapter-----------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Be honest, but also be nice.

If you read this I love you 3,000💗💖❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍

BYE!!!!

Oh by the way this is me so Hi. The Name is Addler