1

Morning , your room

"Y/N IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP THIS INSTANT, I WILL KILL YOU"

"5 more minutes"

Splash

"WHAT THE HELL PETRA!!!"

"If you are not going to wake up in 5 seconds, I will dump more water on you."

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2..."

"Fine fine I'm up. Keep your hat on " you said as you changed out of your damp clothes and went to the Mess Hall to grab some food before going to training.

And it was storming.

"Just great" you grumbled.

You had to train. On a shitty weather.

Life was so perfect, wasn't it?

Not.

You arrived at the Mess Hall and greeted Oluo, Gunther and Eld.

"Tch"

You heard a familiar voice.

"Well well well. Here comes the king " you thought as you snickered to yourself.

"Oi cadet L/n! What the hell is so funny?!"

"N-nothing sir. I was thinking of a joke" you said.

You were usually very timid and shy but today you were just not in the mood.

"Really? Why not share it with the group if you think it is so funny? " said the captain in a cold voice.

Your face turned a shade of beetroot.

"I-I'm sorry sir, this won't happen again " you said this while in your brain you wished he would get eaten by a titan.

"Punishment for disrespect, you will clean this place and if i see any dust, you're dead, brat.

"Jerk" I muttered.

Unfortunately, no one including me can escape Captain Levi's sharp ears. After all, this is Levi fucking Ackerman we're talking about.

"Cadet L/N. After you clean the Mess Hall you can clean the library" he said, cold rage surrounding him.

"Yes, sir" you said in a flat voice.

"What a great way to start a day" you thought.

Grumbling to yourself, you reluctantly started cleaning.