𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

THE LOSER & LOVER"I'm a loser but I'm also a lover

THE LOSER & LOVER
"I'm a loser but I'm also a lover."

ever wonder why one of the famous Bonten Exclusives, Ran Haitani wears a ring on his pinky, telling everyone that he's not interested in marriage?

well this is the story of the reason.

warnings:
this book maybe contain a few triggering subjects such as violence, sexual assault and it also contains a few manga spoilers.

some characters in this story may be out of character, so their personality will be slightly different from the original.

important note:
this is the second book to my Rindou Haitani story but don't worry, this book can be read as a stand-alone so you don't need to read the first one to understand.

and if you have read the first book, please do not comment any spoilers (from the first book) for the new readers.

MAIN CHARACTERS "love wasn't easy for them, it was all sadness and heartache

MAIN CHARACTERS
"love wasn't easy for them, it was all sadness and heartache."

RAN HAITANI
"maybe this was my karma for hurting you and making you cry."

Y/N L/N
"wish you thought of me before you did it with someone else."

RAN HAITANI X FEM READER
"who's the real the loser and lover?"

— —

extra note:
this story used to be an ran x oc book, the original female character's name was Emiko Satorou or Emi.

so if you see a name in some chapters, please comment to let me know in the comments so I can edit it :>

this story will be back in the old timeline where they were still in pre-adults (when ran still had braids, if that's much easier to understand.)

all the characters ages are all 18 above