Chapter One- "I Need A Vacation."

Hannahs POV-

This cannot be happening. Are you serious? 

"Get out of my house! You dont deserve to be here! I pay for the food on the table, I do the laundry, I do the dishes...!" I didnt listen as Dad yelled at me some more. Today was supposed to be perfect. Miley was coming over and we were driving all the way out to the suburbs to see One Direction in concert! In concert! Live!

And now my father was screaming at the top of my lungs, all because I had told him that I didnt have time to stay home tonight. I couldnt get a bruise. Not tonight.

Not tonight.

My secret is that the last few years my dad has been abusive when hes drunk. Take right now for instance. He slurred every word. I wasnt sad this time, I was angry. Tonight was supposed to be perfect.

"Hannah are you listening to me?" He yelled, grabbing my shoulders roughly. I winced. That would leave bruises.

"Yes, Daddy. Im sorry." I looked down, faking like I was scared. I wasnt, I just didnt want a noticable bruise right before the concert.

"Lets go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun!"

My dad dropped his hands and released me, and I turned to see Miley bounding into the kitchen, a grin on her face. Her blonde hair was in a high bun, her makeup done to perfection. She was wearing silver high waisted shorts, and a black bandeu top. She looked pretty good, but when I looked at myself I was embarresed. I was wearing blue jeans with little black birds on them, at least a little tight. I paired it with a black shirt, with a skull cut out on the back. I had done it myself. My brown hair was just loose, and I wasnt wearing much makeup.

Miley stopped. "Whats going on?" She was the only one who knew about my dad. She eyed the empty beer can on the island. "Hannah?"

My dad's hand came up to my face, hard. I was shocked. What had I done?

"So you already made plans to go without asking me?" He growled, pushing me aside.

I quickly grabbed my bag, not answering him. "I'm leaving. Cook for yourself."

Minutes later Miley and I are speeding down the Chicago highway, windows open, blasting Rock Me. She sings along, though shes not any good.

"Hannah? Are you okay?" She turns the music off, and rolls up our windows so that she can hear me.

I smiled weakly. "I think I just need a vacation."

Niall's POV-

The boys are all lounging around. Their eyes are focused on the tv, but my mind is somewhere else. Im thinking about the girl. She had everyone, all of the boys, even a secruity guard sign her poster- but me.

Why doesnt anyone like me?

"Hey mate, you okay?" Louis asks me nervously. Everyone looks up.

"Yeah. I think I just need a vacation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY CRAP. I wrote something. Vote and comment plzzz! :) And if theres anything I misspelled or etc tell me and Ill fix it.

-Aliss. :)