Chapter 1

Pov. Aleksi
Me and my band called blind channel was in the studio to record the new album. The vocals from Joel and Niko were recorded already and now we needed to record the bass. Olli, our bass player, took his bass and played the song. I looked at him and I forgot to press the recording button and I was completely lost in my head. I just looked at him and thought:" he's so beautiful." I always knew that I was bisexual so yeah. Now I'm crushing on our bassist. But I know he's straight and if he is bi and we would start dating and break up in the future it would be weird in our band. Tommi came to me and slapped me on my shoulder.
" Aleksi stop staring at Olli and stay focused on this. We all know he's handsome but you don't need to stare at him"
I turned my head to him and the others looked at me and just laughed. I was red like a fucking tomato and Olli just giggled at me.

*they finished recording the song*

Joel: " soooooo wanna go drinking somewhere?"
Niko: " yeah I'm in."
Joonas: " I'm in too."
Tommi: "same."
Olli: "I'm in."
So I said: "Do I have a choice?"
Joel: "No not really Haha."
*in the club everyone is drinking*
I thought drinking was helpful to clear my mind. But it didn't help. Joel brought us some drinks and we drank a lot except for Tommi and Olli because they are the drivers. I had too much alcohol already so I didn't realize that I was cuddling on Ollis's shoulder. He laid his arm around me and I knew he wanted to carry me to his home.
Olli: " I think me and Aleksi will go home. The baby of the Band will have a hangover tomorrow if he drinks more alcohol."
Joel: "OkAy CoOl."

POV. Olli

I took Aleksis arm over my shoulder and carried him out of the club and to the car. I drove to my apartment and I saw that Aleksi was falling asleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep and I hated myself for waking him up.
Olli: "Aleksi...
wake up sunshine was at my home."
Aleksi: "w-what?"
Olli: "we're at my home. Come on stand up we are going into a comfortable place to sleep."
Aleksi: "okay."
I helped him upstairs to my apartment. We took out our shoes and Aleksi walked straight (gay. Chought in 4k 😏) to my bedroom. I ran after him to my bedroom room and he took off his pants and laid himself on my bed.
Aleksi: "Olli?
Are you staring?"
Olli: "No....."
Aleksi: "You are staring. Lay in bed now. I WANT CUDDLES."
Olli: "Ok little man. I'm coming"
I lay on the bed and put my hand around his waist and my face into his neck.
We fell asleep fast and I dreamed about Aleksi and me laying down in the grass and holding hands.