Prologue

When I was a kid, I used to wonder what dying was going to be like. Sometimes I would imagine it like falling asleep. I thought everything would just fade away, simple as that. Other times, like going down a water slide. You know like when you were afraid but excited and so pumped full of adrenaline you don't quite realize everything that's happening until it's over. I always figured when I died, it would be exciting and memorable, and like a movie scene. I never thought my life could possibly end like this. I never accounted for the agony, and the fear, and the memories, love, hate, and everything in between. I always pictured death like one of those stupid tribunal videos PETA puts out for the dogs. You know sad music, and memories. I never thought that all I would think of was the regrets I had in my short life. Or the unbearable need to keep on living, breathing, seeing, thinking....existing. The terror at the thought of my own lifeless body on the cold, wet floor. This wasn't the worst part though. Not by a long shot. The worst part was the overwhelming loneliness. Knowing that I was all alone, and that they were not going to find me before I died. Now that really sucked. So I gave up, I stopped fighting. As I lay there, on the cold cement floor, blood pouring out of my chest, I gave in to death. My name is Olivia Riley, and this is my story.
...............................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Sorry I know this first part is pretty short. I'm not the best at starting stories and I love books that start with end. (Or whatever you know what I mean lol) anyways I've decided to cast Chloe Bennett as Olivia. I just love her in agents of shield and she totally works for this. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from supernatural or supernatural itself. They belong to the CW. The only character that is mine is Olivia. Anyways, hoping to update again soon. Carry on my Wayward Sons and Daughters!