"My Big Mistake"

The Gangster and Me

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hi Im Lia im a normal student and have a normal life but, things change when I met The Gangster.It all started yesterday when I was about to enter the Campus, but a Mercedes just parked infront of the school gates and the students are at shook we have never seen nothing so grand in school before and then a man in a suit opened the car and the girls are being a sipm when someone came out of the car.

It was a boy I think hes a transfery to our school cause Ive neer seen him beore the girls maybe falling for him but me? Ha! I think hes just a spoiled brat so I just go inside campus I met my bestfriend infont of our room, "Hey Lia goodmorning" Izana said "Goodmorning to Izana I said."

"Have you seen the Boy infront of the campus this morning?" I asked. "No, I didn't" he replied

"I think hes a spoiled brat dont you think?" 'By his looks and cloths I think so to" We just ignored it and proceed to our classroom.

"I have an announcement today you have a new classmate Mr.Sano pls introduce yourself to the class"

"Hi my name is Manjiro Sano Im 15 years old and I dont really like school but but im just here to introduce my self and sayonara." We are so shook at his introduction and he just left but the teacher did nothing as if hes used to it. So we just proceed to our class and didnt care about Manjiro.

After Class

"Hey Izana lets go to the cafeteria and go get some food to eat" "Sure" he responded

So as we are near the cafeteria we are shook how Manjiro was surrounded by many girls questioning him many questions but, then he snaped and raised his voice and said "If your gonna question me a lot at least get me a kiddie meal with a flag!!!"And all of the people at the cafeteria are speechless on why would Manjiro want a kiddie meal with a flag is he 5 or something?.

"Oy Mikey dont act like you own the place arent you embarrassed?!." A voice fill the room.

We all turned around and saw a verry tall man with a blonde hair and dragon tattoo on his head

"Oh, its you Ken-chin" "Hah?! Dont you dare call me that name in public" 'Your no fun Ken-chin"

And they began to fight with words and then words just came out my mouth and said "Shut up you two your such losers to fight in school like that what jerks" I said and I just did the biggest mistake of my life.