#1: The 100

Episode: 2x16 Blood Must Have Blood part II
.
What.The.Hell
If there are any three words that can describe this episode its them. The writers make it so hard to know whether i like it or not. Lets start with the one and only
Bellarke: You can totally tell that Bellamy likes her. But clarke is too stupid too realize it. Don't get me wrong. I love Clarke's character. But she's just a bit ignorant about bellamys feelings for her. But when she left the camp and bellamy to deal with everyone himself. I was like what the hell is wrong with you woman. Like you don't  just leave bellamy freaking blake.
Even though the hug and the kiss on the cheek was really sweet it had me crying for hours. Bell is the sweetest guy ever. But i have this whole theory that jaha is going to send a message to everyone to come to whereever the hell he is and then the whole camp is going there. BUT bellamy doesn't want to leave without clarke so he finds her and then bellarke happens. Call this crazy but hey. A girl can dream right?.
Abby and Kane: They're cute but i guess i don't have much to say about them.
Jasper and his goggles : That was like one of the most adorablest scenes ever!! It reminds me of the pilot and when they had fun and were unbelievably cute but overly destructive. Aaah, good old days.

If i left out something you want my opinion on tell me in the comments!