⸙ - 𝐨𝐧𝐞

mark woked up by the sound of his alarm, he got up and took a shower mark turned on the water once the water hitted his body he shouted, "ANG LAMIG!" he ignored the coldness of the water.

mark got out of the shower and picked some clothes out,"makapunta ngang bgc." mark said and left to go to bgc.

"hey pre," mark said to jaemin and his boyfriend jeno which is his younger brother, "hi kuya," jeno greeted his brother who is still single (jk), "btw kamusta kayo ni jaemin?" mark questioned the couple who was sstaring with each others eyesdeeply, jeno broked the eye contact with jaemin and answered. "okay lang naman.".

after some few hours mark decided to leave and rest, while going back home he saw someone who was effortlessly 'beautiful'.

mark jumped on his bed still thinking about the man that he saw, he hoped that theres a fate for them two, while thinking about him he fall asleep.

mark woked up and got out of his bed still thinking about the guy then suddenly his phone rang, he checked the ID of the one whos calling him it was jeno,"KUYA!!" sigaw ni jeno "ano ang ingay mo tangina mo." sagot ni mark at minura si jeno kasi ang ingay, "anong magandang gift para kay jaemin?" tanong ni jeno kay mark, "bilhan mo nalang nang coffee pota ka!" sagot ni mark, "pota ka rin kuya."

"Hay nako jeno nasama pa ako," said by mark na naiirita na "wala ka kasing jowa." jeno replied to mark, "tangina mo ah!" mark swears at his young brother jeno, "kuya naman eh jowa ko naman yon." jeno said too mark.

"Hays buti naman tapos na kami mag shopping." mark says and jumped on his bed, mark was peacefully resting not until his phone rang, "KUYAAAA!" sigaw ni jeno "tangina ano nanaman?!?!" sagot ni mark "enge pera." sabi ni jeno, "punyeta, sige bukas tangina mo nag-papahinga ako!" sinabi ni mark.

"ano kayang pangalan nung lalake na yon."

Mark woked up on "7:00 AM" he got out of bed and shower, he was thinking of going to rizal park, his favourite place.

while he was walking he took out his water and drank.

TIME CHECK: 6:00 PM

mark got out of the shower and wore his clothes he picked, "hays maka-tulog na nga." mark closed his eyes and slept.

TIME CHECK “3:00 PM

while mark was scrolling on twitter ( the website one cause he's on laptop ) he came across a tweet who was selling cakes

“hello just DM me nalang po if interested!”

“mukang masarap ah." mark said. he dm-ed the seller.

Haechan

Mark: hello can i buy a cake?

Haechan: um sure anong gusto mong design?

Mark: yung nasa picture

Haechan: okay mod po sir?

Mark: mod?

Haechan: mode of payment po.

Mark: mag-kita po tayo sa moa doon ko po bibigay yung bayad

Haechan: sure.

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱!