ⒷⒺⒶⒸⒽ

Note :

This was made for fun and I mostly prefer writing crackfics so yeah, it's hard for me to make fan fictions sometimes, but yeah, probs enjoy the fic lol. (Btw this is a modern-ish au and Sorbet is pretty much not that cheerful around Squid ink bc I kinda learned about the relationship Squid and Sorbet had bc of ovenbreak relationship chart on wiki.) 

"𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺" - ???

It was your first time babysitting so you were nervous that you weren't going to be able to understand Sorbet can really just say "OOoOOOo" when their on land. 

"OoOOooOo!"

Sorbet took your arm, they leaded you to a ice cream stand on the beach. You checked if you had anything, you just had 5 dollars and 99 cents, luckily the ice cream was only 2 dollars each. You asked Sorbet what would you like. "OoOOooOo!" They pointed at coconut flavor. You asked the person at the ice cream stand for the flavor Sorbet requested, and gave the money. It was a normal summer day on beach. The water had a lot of waves today, Sorbet and you  saw Mango cookie, on his canoe. You and Sorbet went on the beach sand.

You : Hey Mango!

Sorbet : Oo!

Mango : Hey (Y/N)! hey Sorbet, Are you being possibly by any chance eating the cookies?! Well even if you don't answer, would you both like to ride my canoe across some of the ocean waves?

Sorbet : oOo! oOoOOo oO oOo oO Oo oO?

You didn't understand Sorbet what he said when he looked at you, but you can tell he wanted to go on Mango's canoe by the expression in his face, it looked pleading.

You : Sure.

Sorbet : oOo!

Mango : Alright, Get on, we're about to sail the seas! Well, in a canoe.

The ride was pretty bumpy because there was a lot of waves, it must be great for surfers tho. You looked down, the sea was beautiful. You could see the watermelon sharks, lemon fish, and other sea animals! Sorbet did some canonballs in the sea to. But as you were looking down, You saw some ink flowing through the ocean floor..you were wondering why, then there was a squid shape you remember a bit, you realized it before the figure popped its head out! It was Squid ink cookie!

You : Squid Ink?

Squid Ink : Helo...

Sorbet : Oo? oOo..

Squid ink : Helo..Sor..bet..

Sorbet : Oo, OoO.  

Squid ink : Me..annoy you..?

Sorbet : Oo! OooOoo. 

Squid ink : Me don't remember what happen...I go..away..

Squid ink went back floating around in the sea, Mango was distracted so didn't know what happened.

Mango : Eh, I think we're pretty far from the island. I think we should head back, well, let's go back now!

You thanked Mango for the ocean "adventure" and walked away with Sorbet, his ice cream was already gone to. You asked Sorbet what they want to do, they shrugged so you assumed they didn't know what to do. You asked them if they wanted to go for a swim in the ocean, and of course they said yes. But you didn't really have beach-stuff since you didn't had stuff planned, you can't buy beach stuff either because you only had 3 dollars and 99 cents because you bought the ice cream. But the stand was selling free beach blankets and sunscreen, so that was good. Sorbet was already in the ocean when you came back from getting the free sunscreen and beach blankets, it was really fun tho. For the rest of the day, Sorbet and you hanged out at the beach and until their "guardian" was back.

Unknown : Thank you for taking good care of them, here is your payment.