Put in place?

Daniella was just a normal student until the other people in her school found out she liked woman and men. Many of the males on her school would try to tell her that she should make out with other females in front of them, and the girls wouldn't really go near her due to being uncomfortable. But there was one student who knew of Daniella as "the mistress" and he wanted to set her right. Daniella received a message on a fuck buddy app she had installed a while back because she is a hypersexual bitch as well. It read;

From D.M;
Hey baby, wanna meet up and try something? Your profile says we're pretty close by. I'll be waiting, pretty thing <3

Daniella didn't know how to respond right away, but the fact that her breath became ragged and her core was beating she knew she wanted to.

Alright, where you wanna meet? I'm excited to bound you up bby <3

From D.M;
That's what you think darling ;)

The two decided to meet at the park that was a couple blocks away from Daniella's place. When she arrived she couldn't believe who she saw, "Kip?? What are you doing here??" The male looked at her up and down and said, "hello Daniella, I am D.M. the one who messaged you. Ready to go somewhere a little more... Secluded? Of course if you have a publicity kink I'm fine with it here as well." He smirked through his statement. Daniella could feel herself blushing and she really needed some because her core was dripping already. "Let's go back to my place" she said, he agreed and they went to her place.

At Daniella's house

"My parents are out so we don't have to worry about noise, I didn't know you were into anal Kip" Daniella stated to the male. "Oh, I'm not, well not on me anyways. I enjoy watching people squirm under my as I lightly thrust my fingers in and put of them." They boy stated back.

In Daniella's room;

Daniella doesn't know how she got into this position, they were making out on her bed when she suddenly ended up on the edge of her desk, pants down, and kip with his middle finger tracing her butthole. Daniella didn't know how to react, Everytime he moved his finger a jolt went through her body, she whined when he barely put the tip in. "Hmmm? What was that babygirl~? Something you want to say?" Kip smugly asked her, "mph! P-please, more~" she responded while pushing her hips slightly back. Kip chuckles, "see darling, who is the Dom now?" He enunciates his question by pushing his finger up to the first knuckle in her ass. "AH~HA! Y-you are, mmmm, hah! Please, please, please, please, more!" Daniella practically screams. "What is my title little one?" Kip asks in a dark tone. Daniella rolls her eyes to the back of her head as he starts moving his finger side to side, "M-m-m-MASTER, PLEASE, FUCK ME! IM A LITTLE SLUT FOR Y-OUUUU, I NEED IT!" She yells in response, "alright then." Just then kip hoists Daniella up into a standing position, his finger still on her ass, and rams two fingers into her core without warning. "AH!" The girl screams from the sudden pleasure, then kip started moving his fingers in an off rhythm, the one in her ass pulling out as the one in her pussy goes in, he picks up the pace. Meanwhile Daniella is a shaking, moaning, and panting mess in his arms. "Mh! Yes, haaaaaa, ohhh yes Master that feels so good, please go faster, I'm so closeeee~!" She tells him, to her demand he goes even faster while sucking and biting her neck. She screams when he sucks hard at her pulse while fingering her rapidly, all rhythm gone now. All of a sudden Daniella's holes clench around his fingers, "M-Master, hah! Please, can I cum-mPh! I-I can't h-h-hold it anymore!" Kip only responds with a harsh suck and that pushes Daniella over the edge, she moans loud and screams as her body rocks with the intense orgasm. She collapses on the desk and once she catches her breath she looks back at kip to see him licking her juices off of his fingers.

"Let's do this again, little whore, it was fun" kip says while smiling. He walks out of her room and a few seconds later she heard the front door close. She hobbled over to her bed and laid down, with a deep breath and a lazy smile she drifted off into a content sleep, her asshole and pussy throbbing a good pain.