Yoshiki X Oc : Gimme What I Want

A.N: This is a Wattpad Reader request. This will have themes of BDSM. Some Brat Yoshiki and FemDom OC. If this is not your thing. Then I advise that you don’t read this one. For the ones that don't mind this, then please enjoy. This will also be a song fic. Set to Miley Cyrus - Gimme What I Want. This is my decision for this. As I was planning this one-shot out in my head while driving. This song came on the radio on one of my random stations. And I felt like it would just fit. This will be a little more graphic than people may necessarily be used to seeing from me. So reader discretion is advised.

'Midnight and the moon is outCareful, you might hurt yourself

Careful, you might hurt yourself.
Pleasure leads to pain
To me, they're both the same.'

As Yoshiki stepped out of the taxi, into the late night streets of downtown L.A, he took a moment to look at the new nightclub in front of him. It had recently opened up and so, of course, it was the hottest place in L.A at the minute. On its two lower floors, it was a regular, unassuming night club. However, its two top floors were anything but. They were VIP floors of a very particular kind. As he walked past the large line and flashed his 'special' red and black card to the doorman, he could hear the protests of the other nightlife guests. But he ignored this as the doorman nodded and moved to the red roped entrance and swiped a card over the reader there. The door unlocked and he entered into the dark, dim lighted stairwell and made his way up. He was aiming for the top floor. 

As he ascended, he could hear the industrial dance music gradually getting louder. He felt as his body started to hum with the excitement and anticipation of what may occur tonight. Because this section of the club catered to its clientele in very specific and carnal ways. It was completely exclusive and was only accessible to those that had been personally invited to it by the owner or her carefully hand-picked team. He had been invited two months ago, as he had dallied with one of her team and left a good impression. 

He was still reeling from his breakup with Clarissa. It had been seven months already but it still stung. And so, being the busy man that he was, he came here for his other urges, as and when he needed them sated. He didn't have time to enter the dating pool again and he wasn't ready either, even if he did. So, this place gave him a good alternative. Plus, it was nice to not have to hide his very specific preferences. Because everyone else here had their own, unconventional, wants. As he made it to the top floor, the pounding, fast-paced industrial music had changed to something else. It was still a heavy beat, but it was slower, more sensual. 

He walked over to the coat check in, where he once again flashed his black and red card to the leather clad woman behind the counter. He greeted her with a smile, before slipping off his long coat, to reveal his outfit underneath. The girl at the counter gave him a long, slow look over from top to bottom and unconsciously bit her lip. Her eyes told him that she clearly enjoyed what she was seeing. She was cute herself, he noticed. She was slim, with an impressive bust and tiny waist. But she was young. It was clear. And that wasn't his thing.