Chapter One

I sit there staring at the ground.

They hate me.

My parents hate me.

And one day they'll be sick of having me here and kill me.

My door swings open and takes me out of my thoughts.

There my mom stands holding a half empty beer bottle eyes bloodshot staring at me.

"Yes mom?" I say in a slight wisper.

"Have you been drinking my beer?" She yells at me.

"No mom." I say looking down at my feet.

She holds up her beer bottle and throws it down on the ground towards me.

Shards of glass fling everywhere including at me.

She walks twards me "If you ever touch my beer again I swear I will kill you!" She yells.

And with that she slaps me and leaves.

I grab my face burning from her slap and kneel down on the ground.

I cry because that's all I can think of doing at this point.

I cry and cry until I fall asleep.

Shards of glass all over the floor with nothing I can do about it.

*Next day*

My alarm goes off.

It's 6:15.

I shut it off and walk to the bathroom looking into the mirror at my eyes red from crying all night.

I start the shower and hop in washing my face, hair, and body before getting out.

I change into some skinny jeans and my black and white vans t-shirt with my white converse.

I go back in the bathroom and put my hair in a simple side fishtail braid.

I walk out and grab my back pack all ready for another lousy day of school.

I walk to the front door and start to turn the knob when I hear my dad.

"Lexi? Where do you think your going?" He yells

"To school." I say.

"No your not you have to go ge-" I walk out the door before he can finish.

I run to the bus stop.

Luckily the bus is already there so I just step on and sit in the back by myself.

Here comes another boring day at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like it so far.

This book is going to be one of my best by far I'm going to try to put all my best into it!

Please comment your thoughts like it and read!

Thanks beauty's!✌✌✌