Yoonmin~ home

Jiminie💕: baby.

Yoongles💖:yes sweetie
Jiminie💕: I need you

Yoongles💖: hun I'm at work, I can't just come home. What's wrong?

Jiminie💕: i need your big cock inside me...

Yoongles💖: baby...

Jiminie💕: are you going to help me or not? 😡
Yoongles💖: cutie|
Yoongles💖: you want my giant cock to fill you up sweetheart?

Jiminie💕:yes daddy. Come home quick, I'm so horny.

Yoongles💖: how about you strip and prepare yourself for when I arrive home huh.

Jiminie💕: okay daddy.

Yoongi POV:

I stuffed my papers into my bag and ran out of my office . I kept running down the stairs until I bumped into hoseok with a concerned look on his face.
"Where do you think you are going Yoongi?"
"Home" I quickly said before barging past hoseok and carried on running down the last set of stairs.

Once I finally arrived at the parking lot , I hopped in to the car and started the engine, not bothering to put my seatbelt on.
My work wasn't far from the house, so it wouldn't take long to get there.

Jimin POV:

I stripped off all my clothes and stretched out on me and Yoongis bed. I quickly reached down to my swollen boner and slowly stroked the tip, earning airy moans to escape my mouth.
I started to rub the base of my cock. I imagined Yoongis big dick inside of me thrusting hard and deep inside of me.
I was about to cum until I heard the front door spring open and footsteps coming closer to the bedroom door.

I looked in the direction of the door to see a hungry looking Yoongi, staring at my body like it was a trophy.
He walked up to me and started to passionately kiss me whilst hovering over me. He started to remove his tie and blazer, not breaking the kiss. He reached down to my dick and started to rub it with lots of pressure, but painfully slow.
"You like this baby?" He asked me whilst smirking.
I moaned in response.
Yoongi stopped rubbing and I whined until I saw him unbuckling his belt, removing his jeans and taking off his shirt to reveal his fading six pack. He was left with only boxers which I attempted to tug on.
He moved my hands away from him and smirked lightly.
"Not yet baby"
I was about to fight back, but felt a sudden pain in my ass. I looked down to see an open bottle of lube on the bed and Yoongis finger inside of my ass.
He slowly started to move until it felt pleasurable for me. He added another finger and kept thrusting, clearly looking for my prostate.
Once he found it, I screamed out in euphoria and he added his third finger.

"Are you ready baby boy?"

He asked me in a soft tone. I nodded as he pointed the tip of his cock at my hole and entered me slowly. He let me adjust to his size before we carried on. I nodded at him, signalling to start moving.

He thrusted into me softly while I moaned softly.

"A-are yo-you a fucking c-coward? G-go fas-faster."

After Yoongi heard my words, he started to thrust aggressively at an animalistic pace.

He eventually found my prostate and started to abuse it. I screamed out in pleasure every time he hit it.

It was not long until I came with white liquid shooting out of my cock on to me and Yoongi.
A few hard thrusts later, Yoongis thrusts began to get sloppier as he groaned and came deep inside of me.
He didn't pull out and laid right next me, dick still inside me. He spooned me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear, causing me to dose off in the warmth of Yoongi.

Yoongi POV:

I kept my dick deep inside of Jimin whilst whispering comforting words to get him to sleep. As soon as he fell asleep, I closed my eyes and put my music in.

Author POV:

They both then fell asleep 🙂👍

Sorry I haven't been working on my main story. I'm not going to stop writing it, I'm just thinking about what I should add to it. So the reason I made this book is to keep anyone that likes my books entertained with this smut book.

Bye bye my darlings 💖