The Connor Stoll Incident and The Assignment (Part 1)

Just another day at Camp Half-Blood. Well, it was almost any other day except you could hear screaming across the great lawn. It was one of the Stoll brothers, no one could tell them apart even though either Travis or Connor was older (no one even remembered which one was older). He was wrapped in a towel, his hair was wet, and he was wearing crocs,  obviously just coming out of the communal showers. "Okay who Stoll," he said emphasizing the Stoll part, "my clothes? Was it Travis? TRAVIS!" It was Connor then. Travis suddenly burst out of Hermes Cabin, "What do you want Connor? Gods, I was taking nap before you so rudely woke me." All of a sudden the figure of a thirteen-year-old girl ran out of the bushes and across the great lawn, it was Harmony King and she was holding a certain teenage boy's clothes. 

Connor bolted after her and then realized his towel had fallen off, all of Camp Half-Blood could see him butt naked, and Travis was laughing his head off. Connor suddenly dropped his hands and his face turned bright red. Then Chiron trotted onto the great lawn to see what all of the commotions were about. "What is the meaning of this?", his voice boomed. Connor, a prankster himself, simply said, "Someone Stoll my clothes, but I don't know who," again emphasizing Stoll. "I did it," Harmony proudly announced with a pleased smirk face, she was proud since she had pranked the unprankable, a Stoll. "My office, now," Chiron said almost as if it was a threat. 

Oooooo a sudden setting change brought to you by Hecate oooooo (and yes this was a paid promo), Chiron's cramped office

"Harmony, the pranks need to stop," Chiron said sounding exasperated. 

"I know, but one of the Stoll brothers stole my clothes last week, and honestly I was fighting fire with fire," Harmony stated. 

Chiron sighed and then began talking once again, "I have to check out a possible demigod at a boarding school called Yancy Academy and I can't trust you not to burn down the camp when I'm gone so, I guess you're coming with me. Plus you haven't been to school since you were eight." Harmony smiled sheepishly. "You're free to go. Wait, Harmony," Harmony froze in her tracks and silently cursed at herself for believing she was completely of the hook, "We leave tomorrow at first light." Harmony had to stop herself from sighing out of relief. 

Before heading off to Hermes Cabin to pack her things, as she was unclaimed, she marched towards Athena Cabin to talk to her close friend, Annabeth. Annabeth was silently sitting at a desk doing math problems (For fun gods, she was insane. Who does math for fun?) when Harmony walked into the cabin. Annabeth turned around when she heard the door open and when she saw it was Harmony she asked, "What happened?" As she asked Harmony as her eyes gleamed with curiosity. Harmony explained her conversation with Chiron to Annabeth and when she finished Annabeth mumbled, "Lucky, getting to go to school." 

"What are you talking about school is horrible!" Harmony said in an outburst. 

"Well, I love school," Annabeth said.

"Of course you do, your mom's Athena."

"Hey, your dad will claim you soon."

Harmony wasn't sad about not knowing who her father was, she knew very well he was Apollo, just the fact he had never cared enough to claim her. 

"Well bye, Annie. I have to go pack for Yancy Academy. Whoop dee fricking do!" Harmony said her voice laced with sarcasm. "Don't call me Annie," Annabeth said her voice filled with faked anger. "Bye, Harm."

Harmony made her way towards Hermes Cabin to collect her few items, her spare clothes, her necklace (the only thing she had of her mother's), and her hygiene items. She stuffed all of her stuff into her small duffle bag and waited in the cabin till dinner. 

Author's Note:

Really Apollo come on show my sister and your daughter some love. Thanks for reading the first part of my book. I know that this chapter was really short and I'm sorry about that but hopefully that means I'll be able to post more often. Don't forget to bring some blue cookies home with you (Mrs. Sally Blowfish would kill me if I didn't remind you). Bye.

Your friend, 

Charlie S.