my master?

Eren's POV
I lay on the bed waiting for the phone to ring. About 3 weeks ago, I applied to become a scientist apprentice and ever since then, I have been waiting to be called back about the possiotion.
My sister, mikasa, walked in with a tray of food. "Eren you've gots to eat" she said with a worried look on her face. I rolled my eyes. "I will when I get the call."
"Eren, you know you might not get the call right. They might have already chosen someone." I looked at her annoyed. "Buuuut, they said they'd call either way" she looked away and walked out the room after setting the food on the table. I paid attention to the phone again.
The phone rang. I stumbled to the couch and grabbed the phone.
"Hello, jeager residents" I said excitedly
"E-eren..."
"Oh armin, its you" I said disapointed. "Hey eren, do you want to go to get ice cream? My mom got coupons for free cones, any size!" He said joyfully. "Mmmh. Sure I guess" I said. We arranged a time to meet and hung up. "Damn it Armin" I cursed under my breath. I was really hoping it was the science industries. "Who was that?" Asked mikasa as she poked her head in from the kitchen. "Just Armin" I said walking by her. "Oh sorry eren" she apologized. I rolled my eyes.
"Armin and I are getting ice cream, I'll be back later. And if the phone rings tell them to call my cell!" I yelled. She smirked. "Alright alright I will geez, jeagerbombastic" she mumbled the last part so I wouldn't hear.
I walked out and yelled "I heard that!" I slipped into my car and drove to the ice cream shop. Armin was sitting inside waiting. "Geez armin, what is wrong with you" I ran inside. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey eren" he said blushing. I smiled. "Hey Armin.
"Have you gotten the call yet?" He asked as he licked his cone. Pffffffffff me and my dirty mind
I shook my head sadly. "Maybe the position was already taken by someone. A lot of people wanted that job." He said. "I know" I said looking out the window. My phone began ringing. It was mikasas ringtone. I answered. "EREN EREN THEY CALLED BACK! she yelled into the phone. THEY DID, WHAT DID THEY SAY" I asked excitedly
She paused. "Well..." That got me. "What?!" "Well they said... YOU GOT THE JOB!" She cried after what seemed like forever. I smiled. "Yes!" I cried fist punching the air. Armin smiled. I hung up with a huge, and incredibly stupid smile on my face. "I got the job" I happily said. "Congrats eren" he said returning the smile.
"Armin, sorry but I need to get home" I said getting up. "Alright, that makes sense." He said.
I grinned and waved good bye as I pulled out of the parking lot. I quickly drove home and ran through the door. "Mikasa I'm home!!!" I yelled. "Welcome back, my little scientist" she said grinning. "Congrats" she said giving me a light hug. "Hey mikasa when do I start?" I asked.
She laughed. The woman said she would like you to meet up with her at 7 pm tonight. I looked at the clock 6:30pm. "MIKASA!!!!" I yelled running to my room. I grabbed a nice white dress shirt and a pair of jeans. I pulled on my combat boots and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth for 15 minutes straight.
"mikasa where am I meeting her?!" I asked. "She said at Saltbox just so u guys know Salt box is a fancy French restaurant.
I nodded. And ran out
Time skip to restaurant.
I pulled up at the restaurant. I walked in and looked around. "Mr. Jeager?" Asked a waitress. I nodded. As she smiled, she led me to a table. A woman with a brown ponytail and glasses sat with a very short and sexy man with a black undercut and silver eyes.
"Ah eren nice to see you"said the woman. I sat down and smiled. "My name is hanji and this is Levi, your master" he said pointing to the short man. "Thx" is all he said.
"My master?"
Authors note
Hey hey hey I'm back with a new fanfic. I hope you enjoyed as much as I loved writing this. I love all of you and thank you sooooooo much
Ayu out