introduction

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

                ▄▄▄

THE WALKING DEAD

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

I know someone that is a badass and is way more smarter then you and her name is Meg Grimes '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AS THE SAYING GOES
SHE WAS BORN AS A RHEE BUT SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH A GRIMES

Maybe she was lonely and wanted to make a friend?

Nah she doesn't see him as a friend.

Meg was a wonderful kid.
she was 13 years old, had good grades, loves books, loves drawing, and just a normal per-teen. Noah, who is her older brother, loves football and a good kid as well. The normal life that the two are use to, change and they really didn't have a normal life, their parents got an divorce, because of their mothers affair that their father had no clue about. But it really didn't affect them, they forgave their mother and they move on, but the world that they use to know, change. Meg and Noah see their mother be gutted, and met an officer name Rick Grimes. And they met more people like Glenn and Glenn's group. And they found out that Ricks wife and son are in Glenn's group. Meg gets along with Ricks son who is name Carl. Carl and Meg click within a day. Meg and Carl just travel together, two pees in a pot. As years pass Meg and Carl grow closer, and the two start to feel things for each other, and most of the group notice.
Maybe they'll get together or just stay friends,or would somebody or something get in the way?

Nobody knows!
I mean, are there any people left?

Nobody knows! I mean, are there any people left?

lndia eisley as meg miller

❝ I don't think those rules apply anymore. ❞

cast!

judah lewis as 𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

krysten ritte as 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

william moseley as 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

chandler riggs as 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀

steven yeun as 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗻 𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗲

andrew lincoln as 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀

norman reedus as 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘅𝗼𝗻

others as their original
characters