𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗠

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

,,Aria are you coming? We're gonna be late for the party hurry!!" Phoenix screams.

,,Don't stress me Phoenix, you know I get nervous when I'm in stress" I say and roll my eyes.

I put on my tight red dress, with my black heels and I'm ready for the night. I walk down the stairs where Phoenix is waiting for me, and she looks me up and down with wide eyes and her mouth open.

,,what? What's wrong, why are you looking at me like that?" I say in confusion.

Phoenix walks up to me. ,,bitch you look so fucking sexy be careful bestie cause imma turn gay for you". She says with a wide smile.

I laugh and hug her. ,,thanks bestie but you're looking pretty sexy too my girl".

We take the keys and our purses and are ready to leave.

After a 25 minute drive we arrive at the party. There are lots of people dancing and almost everyone is drunk.

,,woah this is exactly what I need tonight" Phoenix says in excitement.

,,yeah this is going to be fun".

We start dancing and drinking some shots.
After a while I catch a man watching me dance.
He's tall, about 6'1, he's wearing a black suit and I can see his tattoos on his hands running up his arms. Looking directly in his grey eyes. His jawline is sharp as knife and his lips. Damn his lips look so soft.

After about 2 minutes staring at him he walks up to me and i immediately look away trying to pretend like I didn't just stare at this super hot guy for 2 minutes straight.

He's standing right in front of me being way taller than me. I look him in the eyes and wow his eyes are so sexy.

ENOUGH ARIA, this is NOT what we're doing tonight.

,,dance with me". he says and smiles.

His. Smile.
He has a dimple and it makes him even hotter.

He takes my hands an puts them around his neck. He puts his hands around my waist and turns me around so I'm turned with my back to him. He pulls me closer and I can feel his hard trough his Suit.

,,what's your name amore?" He says with his deep voice and I shiver. He's Italian. They're so hot.

,,I-I'm Aria." I say.
Why. Did. I . STUTTER?! I NEVER stutter in front of men.

,,beautiful name. I'm Enzo. Enzo Romano"
He says and moves his hand down my thigh.

I gasp and I can feel him getting harder underneath his pants.

,,So, Aria I caught you staring at me." He says and keeps moving my hips with his hands.

,,I'm sorry. I was jus-" he cuts me off

,,don't be sorry amore I was staring as well. And now dance on me." He says with a hot smile on his face.

I freeze and blush. I look at him and he gives me this sexy look I just can't resist.
I start dancing on him and I can feel his dick getting bigger. God that's so hot.

,,your doing so good Aria" he says and enjoys the dance.

After a few minutes he turns me around and grabs me by my ass. He leans a little down to my ear and whispers
,,your such a good girl".
I shiver and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and then leaves.

I turn around and all I see is Phoenix with a her mouth open and wide eyes she runs up to me and screams.
,,OH. MY. GOD. ARIA ROSE, THIS WAS THE HOTTEST DANCE IVE EVER SEEN, WHO IS THIS GUY".

,, i don't know Phoenix, his name is Enzo Romano he just started dancing with me I- I don't know what happened I-".

,,Enzo Romano woah he's Italian? They're always so hot. Tell me everything you felt".

,,Phoenix I'm tired can we go home ? I'll tell you the details later".

,,fine come on we're going home". We pick up our purses and leave the party."

Hey besties so this is my first book EVERY and I have NO CLUE how to write a book so if you got any tips or wishes for how you want this book to go on Just comment and I'll try to make it as good as possible.

I hope y'all liked the first chapter <3