Devil in Disguise -Nash Greir pt.1

Why did my mom have to have a job that made her move like every two months. I had just moved to North Carolina. Today was my first day of school, and I was not looking forward to it. I was at my last school from 7th grade till 10th. I had gotten so closet with the people there. Oh well it's just like evry other time. Why would I need to worry, only a few weeks and I might have to move! Again.

"Have a nice day sweetie."

My dad called form the car. My mom works from 5:00a.m to 7:30p.m. , and couldn't take me to school.She was never really there for me. I tried my hair in a messy bun before I walked into the building. I wasn't dressed to impress. I wore my sweatpants, a tee, and my vans. I normal didn't wear makeup, but I put some on for today. Wonder how many weird stares I would be getting today.

Well as if weird stares went enough. Every time I would walk past some girl who looked like a slut I would get laughs form them. I walked to my locker in silence, and opened it gathering everything I needed for English. I shut my locker and started to walk away went I felt long,cold fingers touch my back. Then they pushed me to the ground. My books flew everywhere as I fell.

"What the hell!"

I looked up to see a drop dead beautiful girl. He dark brown eyes full of hate. I picked up my book and tryed not to make eye contact. Laughter filled the air.

"Ow. Looks like there's a new wanna be of the school."

I wanted to punch her in her face. It was only the first day I couldn't get in trouble. Carefully I stood up only to get my books slapped out of my hands. That girl did some kinda face as if to say she wasn't to sorry.

"Renna! Leave her alone!"

The cutest boy I had ever seen came up and pushed that girl back. He had pretty blue eyes, and nice brown hair. His Face went from angry to more chill as Renna walked away. He bent down to pick up my books. I felt our eyes meet. My icey blue eyes stared into his as I picked up my books. He moved his hair out of his face then pulled me off the ground.

"T-Thanks."

I say trying not to let my anxiety take control. He gave me a smile. I didn't know what to do.

"Hi, I'm Nash. Nice to meet you."

He held out his hand. I was in no mood to talk to him. What if my anxiety took control and I said something stupid. Oh well I guess it would just scare him off. I looked at me feet and whispered quietly.

"I'm Casey."

I prayed that he wouldn't see me slightly blushing. We stood there for a while in silence. He took one finger and lifted my head. His bright blue eyes stared into mine. I could feel it now. A ton of insults. But to my surprise he kissed my cheek. Then handed me his number! whaaaaaaaat! That was new. Nothing like this has happened before.

"Wanna come by later?"

I blurted most likely blushing. He nodded before walking off. Then the bell rang. It was time for class. I couldn't wait to talk to nash again. He was just so cute and sweet. Even though today was good I still wanted to go back to my old school. Oh and I also really wanted to punch that bitch Renna. God she was a slit. I took a set in my class only to see......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you like part one??? Crapy I know... but let's see how many reads this will get. Most like only one person will see this. I guess I'm okay with that. So...um...yeah...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------