Memories : Introduction

Jung Hoseok and Lee Y/N We're dating Since high school, no one knows except them That they we're dating. All this days when they go out for a date, they sneakily do anything .

Jung Hoseok's Dad was a known Owner of an famous Company, Hoseok would be the one who will take over it when his father retired, as the only son. While Lee Y/N's Dad Was also known  Owner of an famous  Company that was an Rival of Jung Hoseok's Dad company. Lee Y/N and Hoseok's mom was both owner of an fashion line, There we're times that Y/N'S mom Always defeat Hoseok's mom in Fashion designing competition and auction's. So basically Lee and Jung family was Rivals, which make Jung Hoseok and Lee Y/N's relationship even more dangerous if there family found out. But no matter high spikey walls build Around the both of them, they still broke and pass through it, Even if its hard, even if they wanted to, they have to wait for the right time. For the right time that they can be together freely.

Jung Hoseok

Lee Y/N

Lee Y/N'S father name - Lee Ji sunLee Y/N'S mother name - Lee Ji ryeonJung Hoseok's father name - Jung HwanJung Hoseok's mother name - Jung Haein

Lee Y/N'S mother name - Lee Ji ryeon
Jung Hoseok's father name - Jung Hwan
Jung Hoseok's mother name - Jung Haein

--

• Heavy Angst

+ Author's Note

• This Story was Purely Fiction and written just for Readers Entertainment
• Characters description and characters are nothing to do with any in real life Person in the Story
• Some character's Age May be different
• Ignore Grammatical errors, spelling, words usage. English isn't my First language and My Keyboard is kinda drunk /j
• This May contains some Mature Words and Some mature contents.
• Stay Safe and Love yourself.