Charlie and his whiteys

It's late at night and your car broke down, you have no idea where your going to stay for the night, you look around and see another car start to slow down next to your smoking car, the young man in the car asks if you need a ride, you say yes and jump in the car without worrying because you need anything at this point, as you get settled in the car you look over and see Charlie in the driver seat, you are shocked and puzzled on why he is out so late, as you are looking at him with wide eyes, Charlie asks "where do you need a ride to?" As your about to say you need a ride home, Charlie adds to his last sentence and says "do you need a place to stay??" Immediately you say yes and Charlie tells you "you can stay at my place".
As Charlie drives you ask where
You are to sleep, charlie says "you can sleep in my bed if that's fine with you, happiness runs through you and you say "that's fine with me. You and Charlie pull up to his house and get out of the car. As Charlie unlocks the door your eyes are fixed on his veiny hands moving the key in the hole. The door unlocks and you both walk inside heading straight to his room, "your house is beautiful" you say to him, he says thank you as you walk into his room, he tells you "I'm going to take a shower real quick, make yourself at home", he walks into the bathroom without closing the door, the shower starts and you walk in the bathroom to ask him why he doesn't close the door, he tells you "I don't mind you seeing". He takes off his clothes revealing his naked body, he looks at you and asks "wanna join me?" You quickly say yes and join him, you drop you clothes and look up to see Charlie satisfied, he takes your hand and leades you into the shower, the steam gives a comfy vibe, looking at Charlie made you want to kiss him, especially when you where standing in front of him while both of you are naked, you realize you are already touching lips, you enjoy every moment of it, you start to feel his tongue touch yours, not even noticing him touching you, his giant hand grabbing your ass and his dick hard as a rock, the kiss breaks and he looks into your eyes, he asks "do you want me?" You say yes and he puts you on your knees, staring at his dick you start to get very horny, he grabs your head and starts to put his dick in your mouth, slowly moving your head back and forth feeling his wet, veiny, hard dick rub on your tongue and touch your throat, you gag here and there not even noticing it from the joy of sucking him off, he speeds up the motion and pushes his dick full thrust in your throat, faster and faster, holding onto his thighs with your mouth full, he goes on and on grabbing your hair, in and out, you look up to see his eyes closed, sweating and moaning, he moans louder and louder here and there, you also start to moan with a mouth full of Charlie's dick, you gag Everytime his tip touches your throat, finally he makes one more loud moan and slows down the pace, now as you feel him ejaculate in your mouth, you swallow it with joy, the amount in your mouth was enormous, swallowing every last drop with joy, charlie sits down with you in the shower and your lips touch once more. The kiss breaks and Charlie washes his body as he also washes yours, you both finish you shower and head to Charlie's bed.