Occurrence

John b,jj,kie and sarah all on the boat as pope walks up on the boat hey what's up pope says putting his hand on jj's shoulder hey there dr. spock jj says with a smile wiped across his face. They all ride off on the boat downing some beers. The sun starts to set and they decide it's probably time to head back john b and sarah went back to his house kie went back to her place jj asked pope if he could stay at pope's house because of luke (jj's dad who is abusive) yeah ofcourse pope replied. Pope and JJ get to the heyward boys house and up to pope's room jj plopping himself onto pope's bed. pope laying down right next to him we'll have to share a blanket. I only have one pope telling jj that's ok with me jj says. JJ blushed so did pope. JJ grabbed the blanket putting it over him and pope they both were now under the blanket facing the opposite way as each other. JJ playfully snatches the blanket from pope leaving him cold. JJ starts to laugh as pope turns around and tries to grab the blanket from jjs body but jj is hanging on tight. So pope sits up and is now closer to jj as they are both pulling the blanket back and forth wrestling until pope finds himself straddling jj with there hands tangled up. Pope realizing that they are holding hand and looks into jjs bright blue eyes as jj is now doing the same to pope. JJ is lessing his grip to the blanket letting pope have it pope slowly get off of jj and back to laying down on the bed but are both facing each other this time looking each other in the eyes until pope fell asleep.[omg omg omg what was that jj thinking to himself do i like pope no, no way he's my best friend right idk I didn't think I liked boy at least not that much ugh] pope wakes up first in the morning right away remembering the weird occurrence that happened last night between him and jj. pope didn't know that he liked boys for sure its always been something he was curious about but didn't know for sure but last night with jj made things more clear except the fact that jj is his best friend and didn't think his best friend would feel that way he did but he wasn't sure jj even liked him.