The Jolly racher himself

You wake up from another lonely sleep, wondering why you were so lonely.

You look around and see the Jolly rancher bag sitting there, You look at all the characters but feel sadness overcome your other feelings when you spot the Watermelon.

"If only he would stay." You sigh to yourself. 

You get up and go out to the living room seeing your ps8 and minecraft missing. 

What a shame, He only came back for minecraft and a free ps8.

You sit down on your really fricken boring couch and sigh. 

Life has been so sad since he left you, But you think for a moment,, He did put me back on my bed after knocking me out, So he does care!

You think about that making most of the sadness go away, Maybe he always did care, maybe he was just awkward.

You think about these things for a while and smile at the thought that he cared about you.

You hear something crash in your backyard, you run to the window and look out it.

It's him! It's Watermelon Jolly Rancher!
Your heart skips a beat when seeing him, It looks like he tripped over your fucking ugly cut bushes (tbh fix them omfg)

He looks up and notices you!!! Your eyes light up seeing him look at you1!!!!!

"AHHH!" He screams trying to get his hoodie un-stuck on your dumbass bushes wtf fix them already omfg why

You ask heim "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IDC BCS UR HERE BUT WHY?"

He panics trying to escape your FUCIN DUMB BUSHES THEY SUCK OMFG

"I was only here cause I forgot the controller charger-!" He yells still yanking on his hoodie

BECAUSE THE CONTROLLER CHAREGR? you think tyo yourself

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE FOR ME, I BROUGHT YOU HERE, JUST LOVR ME ALREYADY!!!!!!!" You cscreeam

He backs away forgetting about his hoodie and trying to jump the balcony (it isn't that high up so dont worry he wont fucking die)

his hoodie caught himn and you see buff abs !!!!!!

"WOAH HOT" you yell

he finally gets his hoodie back and runs off into the sunset, leaving you alone again

the end

but wait... You aren't going to let him go that easily, He will be yours, you run after him.