DEMON BETWEEN THE LEGS

I had plenty of good pussy throughout my years... I had some pussy to make a nigga leg shake hours after intercourse now thats done good shit...

But ima tell you this Ebony Goddess that always made my dick happy...

Backstory not to important i will make it simple for you. I saw her online in she caught my attention. Light skin thick maybe a tad chunky but the chunky i like not all fat in out of shape the body was what i crave for i wouldn't even give a fuck if she didn't lose weight her body was perfect in my eyes. Soon as i messaged her it wasnt long before i had got a response we hit it off pretty Quick in she had gave me her number. I texted here the following day in the vibe was just right... I asked her to send me a pic for my contacts in the pic she sent me was absolutely gorgeous it was taken at a wedding she was recently at. Soon as i seen that pic i knew i had to have her i just had too...

The more we texted in talked on the phone i got more interested in her not just sexually her vibe was just craccn like that she was easy to talk to in was able to hold a convo... Wasn't long before we were talking about meeting up timing was everything because our schedules didn't line up at all but sooner or later we would make it happen in as far as i was concered she was worth the wait...

Finally we made time to meet up later that evening. It was just going to be a simple meet greet which was all i was looking for... When the time came we picked a place in met. By the time i arrived she was already there... I parked next to her and an we locked eyes she got out her car in i did the same she still had on her work clothes ass in thighs thick in them scrubs... She look better in person i loved what i saw after a quick hug in some small chat we decided to get in my car in continue to talk... She can talk to i mainly listened as she was telling about her family in her past...

The whole time she was talking i was checking her out from head to toe in i stared in her eyes for a brief second as she was talking in i cane to the conclusion that this woman was crazy as hell i can see it in her eyes in that shit turned me on even more. I had to fuck her it was that simple after while we parted ways... We stayed in contact in the feeling was clearly mutual there was a sexual attraction there in mentally we fed each other.

That following week shit was getting spicy... I received a pic of her pussy in she had a gorgeous ass pretty pussy looked like it taste good i wanted to beat it up in eat it up... Sexy lips on the pussy nice in bald in juicy... Basically i let it be known that Next time we meet i wanted to be in her. She didnt have any objections to that.

Second time we met up was at the same place around the same time. I was excited to see her i missed that face if im being honest...
We prolly talked in my car for about a hour before we headed to the backseat. Location wasn't the best but we was both down to take the risk... I had a condom in my pocket but didnt plan on using it... Wasn't till we was in the back of the car that i realized it was going to be a task to get in a comfortable position to dig in them guts plus watching out for cars in people walking by but i was most definitely going to make the best out the situation...
Pants came off my dick was rock hard when i seem that pussy i had to kiss it then a kiss turned in to me sucking of that clit shit i almost nutted off of doing that... Wasn't able to explore her body like i wanted to but with that ass in the air i didnt give a fuck about nothing at that point... After about 2 or 3 minutes i pulled my dick put slap her ass a couple times put the condom on in slid in that pussy i knew i wasnt going to last long in that turned out to be a fact the way i was positioned My knee was killing me couldn't even focus on the pussy like i wanted due to the random ass heavy traffic all of a sudden... Honestly i dont think i was in her longer than 2 minutes i nutted Quick but stayed inside her. We chillied for about a other twenty min before we parted ways... I wouldn't be surprised if she aint want to talk to me no more especially with that weak ass dick i just gave her...