Part 1: The Clumsy beginings

"Namjoon, this is the fourteenth time this week that you shattered a dish. your job is to wash them, we can't afford to keep you" The manager gave an apathetic tone.

"uh..alright..my apologies." Namjoon bowed before handing his apron to the manager with grief.

"you're better off destroying houses"

"Sorry I got fired from that too" He muttered before making his way out the restaurant.

Of course, he'll find a way to get fired being so clumsy by nature.

He used to cry about it, but now he just picks himself back up and tries again.

"I hope Jungkook doesn't mind me being short on rent for a while"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  he opened up the small apartment that he shared with a close friend, Jungkook.

"Whoa, you're home early? Did you get fired again hyung?" His roommate known as Jungkook shouted as he heard the door shut. his attention was glued on to his computer screen, playing league of legends but could sense it was his hyung.

"I have the worse luck," Namjoon says as he takes out a can of beer from the fridge "can you believe I spent more time cleaning up the broken glass then I did any washing"

"I can believe" jungkook sneakered.

"ugh," he slugged on the cough as he opens up the can and gulped it down.

awhile of Namjoon watching tv and jungkook finishing off his round, the door opened up. In came a friend named Hoseok who isn't surprised how messy the boy's apartment is.

"oh hey hyung!" Jungkook turned around just after finishing his game successfully.

"clean this place up you pigs." Hoseok shook his head at the both of them then sat on the couch next to Namjoon.

'he only comes over when he has gossip to talk about...' Namjoon thought.

"you're not my mom" jungkook rolled his eyes and also sat next to them to watch tv.

Namjoon still had  an upset look plastered onto his face so Hoseok knew right away "lost a job again?"

"hm," he nods "that job didn't last a month" he sighs.

"you should do what Hoseok does!" Jungkook suggested with a wide grin.

"shut up!" Hoseok was about to jump out of his seat to smack the hell out of jungkook till Namjoon said "maybe that's not such as a bad idea"

"excuse me?!" Hoseok cried. "exactly!" Jungkook grinned.

"You do know I go on dates with random insecure men for money!?"

"Yeah, how hard can it be? I'm pretty charming," Namjoon chuckled. "Maybe I could give it a try, just until I find a more stable job?" Namjoon at this point just needed money so he could be able to pay his part of the rent.

"Namjoon is beautiful, he'll have guys lining up!" Jungkook dramatic grips his heart as if being around Namjoon is too much.

"that's not the point guys! Namjoon, you don't know anything about dates, dominant males, or being obedient, " Hoseok said in hopes they change their mind "Plus it's not about looks. you have to act...'cute' for them, it's a difficult job for someone like you!"

jungkook gasped as if Hoseok is challenging Namjoon.

"I can act cute, wanna bet on it?!" Joonie grinned widely.

"you sound naive as hell. but fine, you won't last a week." Hoseok accepted the challenge.

"Ok so how do I apply for your job?" Namjoon said eagerly. he always wondered about Hoseok's job and how he was always able to help Namjoon out with rent. Namjoon was thankful Hoseok never asked to be paid back even if Namjoon would try hard to give him back the money.

He always did wonder if Hoseok made money like nothing.

Namjoon and Jungkook always thought it was a form of prostitution to be pulling in money from random dudes but Hoseok will always deny the claim strongly.

"it's..a..website you go to." Hoseok was a little embarrassed.

"it's called Daddylist.com!" Jungkook revealed.

"how do you know this!" Hoseok cried.

"you used my computer once and didn't log out so it's fun looking through your messages." Jungkook chuckled as Hoseok punched him on the arm.

"log me out asshole! that's so not fucking cool"

"very interesting conversations with Mr.Min won't you say?"

Hoseok was far beyond red.

As the others were chatting Namjoon went ahead and got his laptop from his room. he seemed to have a clear idea thanks to the other boys' conversation.

on the website you have to be a flirt to make money.

'I'm pretty good at flirting!' he thinks back to when he successfully got a girl to giggle at his joke. however he never got her number...

"Guys, let's get started!" Namjoon stopped his best friends from fighting.

They both flocked to Namjoon as they helped make his name, password, bio and put in his info:

TeddyBear_Joonie

22

I'm a pretty chill pansexual and a bit clumsy. I love going out on jogs, reading, and catching little crabs on the beach.

"what a lame bio, we're not gonna mention the fact that Joon is a ghost writer for music or the fact that he's smart as hell?"Jungkook shook his head.

"they don't need to know all about that, he isn't looking for love." Hoseok argued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I should continue this story? I feel like it has potential?