Pink hair isn't the best Fashion Choice

The image is what you are currently wearing. The rest is up to you. It took me a solid twenty minuets to get this.

Y/N's POV

You sat at the counter and watched the couples on the dance floor. You were a regular here. Nobody would ever recognize your face however, due to the mask you always wore. You put down your cup and made a beeline for the door, avoiding any pervert drunks or druggies. You walked out of the bar, and into an alley where you always kept your other clothes while you were "in uniform" as you often put it. You reached for them and paused. Without warning, you turned on a dime, kicked, and preformed your signature move. Put differently, you would catch your supposed attacker's arm, twirl them to face a wall and ram them into it, while holding the other arm to the wall with your foot, leaving your other hand free to grab a weapon, all done with superhuman speed and agility. But when you went to grab the person's arm, they somehow grabbed your arm and flung you into the alley wall, after you arose, you saw they had backed into the light allowing you to get a good look at them. They had vivid pink hair and greenish glasses. On either side of their head, they had what looked like robotic lollipop hair pins. They put their hands up.

"I'm sorry miss. I was hiding here when you attacked me. It was only self-defense."

You sighed and brushed yourself off.

"I believe you. I too, must apologize. I attacked on reflex. Surely you understand."

"If you don't mind, I need to get to school."

You nodded.

"One thing, however."

"Hm?"

"This meeting never happened, and I don't exist."

They nodded back. They left the alley. You grunted.

"Fool."

You turned back and walked over to the crate you left your spare clothes in. As you changed, you started talking again.

"But such should be expected, it's not his fault. There's no way he could know me."

You put on your jacket.

"I barely allow people I know near me."

You adjusted your shirt.

"He's a schoolboy. But then again, I am going to start acting as a schoolgirl today."

~Timeskip~

Saiko's POV

I watched, bored, as I waited impatiently for the teacher to come in. I glared fiercely at Saiki. Kokomi is mine. Or she will be. Just you wait. I turned to the teacher.

"Okay class, we have a new student today. Please treat her with respect."

She sat down at her desk, and we all looked toward the doorway. It was a while before our concerned teacher got up, and started talking gently to whoever was behind the door.

"Dear? Are you alright?"

Whoever it was, had a voice like raw honey.

"Y-yes. I'm just a bit nervous."

How quaint! She ought to be if she's going to meet me!

"Alright. I'll go in then."

"Much appreciated miss Y/N."

If Kokomi is an angel with cherubs and golden wings than this girl is a radiant goddess with the entirety of heaven at her beck and call.

I take back what I said.

I should be the nervous one.

Y/N's POV

You glance around in disgust at all the boys who are drooling on themselves until your eyes land on a certain tuft of pink hair. He was writing on the paper on his desk. You grin under your scarf.

Perhaps it won't be as boring as you had expected.