Prologe??

You went on a trip with your 11 other friends and you wish you didnt. Everybody ordered the same drink, everybody exept you. And 10 of them, have already died. But your friend Mituna was the last one, and you werent gonna lose him. The doctors thought he wouldve died sooner than everybody else because of his illnesses. But he surpassed their hypothoses. But he wasnt in good ship.

He wasnt in good shape. You tried convincing him to eat, or go to the hospital before it gets worse and he dies like everybody else. He wasnt gonna leave you. You wouldnt let him. You convinced him to go to the hospital. You waited in the waiting room for him. But as time got longer, you got more worried. You saw so many happy couples walking in and out, looking so healthy. You wanted that for Mituna and you. 

seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours. The doctor finally came out, he let out a sigh and looked at you. "Mr. Makara? Mr. Captor would want to see you." You nodded and the doctor let you two alone. as you walked in he hugged you tightly. He ran his fingers through your thick brown hair as he sobbed into your chest.

Your name is KURLOZ MAKARA and you just figured out your best friend only had months to live.