Introduction ⚠️ IMPORTANT

🎶 ~ Tonight You Belong To Me - 1956 Version. ~
When you see "🎶" It'll be a better experience if you played the song. (I recommend playing it on your TV!)

⬆️ Daily Small Comic! Supplied by our beloved breadarax!

Hello, Mayli here. I want to first list the things that will most likely trigger some people.

- Bullying
- A bit of degrading (this is Scaramouche, what where you thinking? This was going to be cutesy and happy? Happy ending? You readers are truly unlucky because both writers are extremely cruel. Let's hope you all win the 50/50 here and get a happy ending! <3 plus, we are trying to keep it as "realistic" and "cannon" as possible; bear with us. Emphasis on "", if you will.)
- Emotional abuse (don't worry, not Scaramouche to you. For now.)
- Thoughts of Suicide/ Self harm. ( probably? Most likely not. We'll put warnings in the chapters before we display it :) )

Other than that, let's move on!

If you don't like the book; please block me. I could care less what someone says about me. But, I do care if you speak badly of the work my friends put in. We may not treat this seriously but we certainly worked out asses off and stayed up some days to work on this even though we had work/ school to deal with, so please be considerate and treat us with respect and we will treat you with respect too! ❤️ (tunalora here. I would care even less than Mayli.)

Constructive criticism is welcomed!
I better not see "your detail sucks, I hate the way it goes this way." I will immediately block you and take a warm bath while sipping some wine </3

⭐️⚠️ !! College AU !! We changed A LOT of how College, University works to make the story much more enjoyable so please do not use this AU as an example of how college works. God I wish it worked this way.

All of us have gone through some emotional trauma so to those who haven't experienced severity of such please excuse us! We are still learning how to put things so it doesn't make others uncomfortable :) some things may not look as bad to us as it does to others but please feel free to warn us or point out some things you may think that should be taken out!

Dec. 7, 2021.
SX. Currently can't sleep. We can't be left out on presentation! Aesthetic pages here we come >:)
Also, we're got so excited that we decided to post these few chapters way before scheduled, we don't plan on taking this ff that seriously and just going with that flow, but I must admit that we do have endings ready. Hehe