The reunion/ Coming back home

Mary woke up in a dark room and felt like she was being followed, which she turned and saw Tate. Mary was pissed of what Tate did to her and her friend, Violet. However, she felt this wasn't fully Tate. Mary realized that she trapped in hell with this demon disguised as Tate.

For 6 years, Mary was tortured in hell by these demons. Until one day, the mark of Eden suddenly appeared. Mary now having the confidence that she needed decides that she is going to get out of her because she's a Winchester and she's going to fight her way out.

Meanwhile, Andre and Rowan were sitting at the hospital, seeing their friend, Mary lifesport in a coma. Andre looked at Rowan, replying with a frown, "I miss her, Rowan." Rowan looks at Andre with the same expression by saying, "I miss her too, Andre."

Andre says to Rowan, "It has been 6 years, the last time that we saw Mary. We have to bring her back." Andre takes out his spell book, which Rowan stopped him by saying, "Andre don't, you know that we aren't powerful enough."

Andre asks Rowan in a pissed tone, "Well Rowan, what should we do, hmm?" Rowan sighs by replying, "All we can do is to have hope that she will come back." Mary still in hell now ready to fight back, which the song starts.

I'll be the last one standin'
Two hands in the air, I'm a champion
You'll be looking up at me when it's over
I live for the battle, I'm a soldier, yeah
I'm a fighter like Rocky
Put you flat on your back like Ali
Yeah, I'm the greatest, I'm stronger
Paid my dues, can't lose, I'ma own ya, ay

I've been working my whole life
And now, it's do or die

I am invincible, unbreakable
Unstoppable, unshakable
They knock me down, I get up again
I am the champion, you're gon' know my name
You can't hurt me now, I can't feel the pain
I was made for this, yeah, I was born to win
I am the champion

Then, we go back to Mary looking into the door. Suddenly, Mary felt that she had to help someone for the surface of the torment place she was kept in.

So, she used a spell to help dig up from heck to the surface, where she felt whole again. When she finally got out of heck, she woke and noticed that she was near a tree that looked a lot like Adam and Eve, when they eat the forbidden fruit. Mary looked around and said to herself, "Where am I and also why do I feel like there is a dark presents among us?"

Mary then heard a twig and look behind her and saw her mother, Cordelia. Mary says in shock, "Mom, is that you." Cordelia seeing Mary in shock, but also with tears in her eyes asking, "Mary?" Mary nods to Cordelia with a smile and comes closer to her, Cordelia runs to Mary by giving her a hug by saying with happy tears, "My baby girl, I missed you so much."

Cordelia still crying with tears saying, "Everything felt hopeless between witches and worlocks." Mary smiles by saying, "I missed you too, mom," by hugging her and cuddling her, at the same time. They both stopped hugging each other by Mary asking Cordelia, "Mom, what exactly happened to both of our covens?"

Cordelia stops crying by saying to her in a serious tone, "After, you been gone, the Chancellor Ariel decided to spreate his bothers from us witches. Because if us not protecting the coven." Mary put her eyebrown up, which Cordelia says, "Yes Mary, I know he is very sexist, but he us part of our coven."