Part 1

@btswrittenforyou
Y/n's Pov

I just finished making dinner and I'm waiting for my husband, or should I say arranged married husband.

Yes, we had an arranged marriage, not a forced one though. Both of us had interest in each other. It's been 2 months since the wedding. We just act like two friends staying in a home together. I do like him, nooo I love him.  Who wouldn't fall for the Kim Taehyung of BTS.   Well, well, well he doesn't know I stan BTS because I never even talked about the topic in front of him.

I said I don't even listen to their songs, because I don't want him to think I married him just because of him being famous.

Since it's just 8 in the evening, also BTS has released a collab song with Coldplay, I decided to stream the song because why not?!! I connected YouTube to my big scream in the bedroom, and played the song on repeat. I kept simping over Jungkook's voice as he is my bias. But Taehyung has no idea about it. And just like that I did not see the click striking on...

Taehyung's Pov
I kept on ringing the door bell but y/n did not open the door. I opened the door with my spare key. I just opened the door and I could hear loud music blasting in my bedroom. Well my and y/n's bedroom. I love her, but never told her as I thought maybe she doesn't.

I can hear MY UNIVERSE playing. Wait wait wait didn't y/n say that she doesn't stan BTS then how come is she listening to our song. I quietly climbed upstairs and opened the door without making any noise. There she was, lying on the bed, munching some chips and watching the lyrical video without blinking her eyes. I was about to step in when I heard her saying "Omg Jungkook-ah your voice is melody to my ears."  I cleared my throat and then y/n looked at me with her eyes widened.

Y/n's Pov
I was muching my chips and suddenly heard someone clearing their throat.  I looked to my side only to find me husband staring at with both his eyebrows a little wrinkled. I then realized what I was doing. At first I am watching him and his mates singing. And on top of that I was screaming Jungkook's name. I brought trouble to myself. Taehyung came and sat besides me. He kept staring a me.

After a good 2 minutes of just staring he opened his mouth and said, "You said you don't stan BTS and now you are watching our video, also you are Jungkook biased? Why would you keep that away from me? I would've been happy ro know you like our group." I finally decided to say something," Taehyung, actually I did not say you about me liking your group because I thought you'd think I married you because you're famous. Also you never talk to me properly so I thought you won't be happy. Also about Jungkook being my bias, it's true but he's only my bias and you are my Husband whom I love a lot." I realized what I said and covered my mouth with my palm and mentally slapped my self.

Taehyung was shocked. He said," Wait, is it true that you love me?" I looked down and nodded my head shyly. A big smile made its way on Taehyung's face. I never saw him smile this wide. I looked at him nervously. Taehyung answered, "I love you too, I think this is our start to being a real husband and wife. I'm happy to be honest, and thanks to Jungkook." I looked at him and smiled showing all my teeth. I asked him to go shower but instead he grabbed me by my waist and pulled be to his lap, and I was taken away by pure surprise.

"Wh-what are you do-ing?" I mentally slapped myself for shutter. He cut me off and placed his lips on mine. I looked at him as if my eyeballs were about to pop up. I did not kiss him back. It was my first kiss. He pulled away and asked, "Why  aren't you kissing me back? I won't force you if don't want?" I cut him of saying," No Tae, it's my first kiss and I don't know how to kiss."

I lowered my head, a small pout make its way on my lips. He held my chin with in index finger a lifted my face upwards so I could face him. " Hey bubs, don't be embarrassed. Infact this makes me like you even more. About you not knowing how to kiss, I can teach you."