Chapter one: The Wish

The world just keeps betting me down everytime I pick myself up. I ran up to my room one last time and layed on my bed and cried. My mom and dad, the only people I can count on in this world, had died in a car accident. I was alone now, I didn't know what to do. Now they want me in a foster home and I just couldn't do it. (y/n)! Yelled a mans voice. A police officer was going to take me to my new home but I didn't want to go. But I got up anyways, wiped away my tears, and grabbed my last bag while walking downstairs. The police man gave me a weak smile and told me it was going to be all right. I just looked down and walked to the car.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

It's been two weeks since you moved in to the Millers house. They were a kind, older couple who seemed to give me my space when I need it. I was reading a chapter of Attack on Titan which for some reason seemed to make me feel better. I was gawking at the famous hero in the story, Lance Corparol Levi, the hottest charecter in the series. My mind started to wander as I started to day dream.

Levi's back is facing you. "(y/n), there is something I need to tell you." He said in a calm voice. " Oh Levi, You can tell me anything" I say touching his hand. He faces me, gentally caresses my cheek. "(y/n), I lo-"

"(y/n)! Suppers ready!" Said Mrs. Miller snapping me out of my daydream. I hollored back at her saying that I'd be down in a minute. After dinner you went back to your room to read a little more before you went to bed. I curled up in my favorite chair which was right next to the window and read till Mr. Miller knocked on my door to tell me to go to bed. I Changed quickly and turned out my light. But I grabbed a flashlight and went back to my chair to read a little more. By midnight I was down with the book and closed it sighing. I looked out my window and saw a shooting star just as I looked up. I closed my eyes and made a wish.I had wished that the charecter's from Attack on titan were real. I then crawled into bed with my wish still in my mind.

....................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning I sat at the base of a big oak tree reading again. This time I was reading The Maze Runner since Mrs. Miller didn't really like the fact that I read manga, so I just read it in my room. While listening to the birds chirping while reading, I heard something.... odd. It went on and on and on. Something was coming my way and fast. You ducked behind a tree just as 12 human shaped shadows passed over you. They landed right in front of you just staring at you. The last one to land on his feet, was none other than Captain Levi himself.

And................ CLIFFHANGER. I know I'm a terrible person. Anyways hoped you enjoyed the story more to come very soon I promise. I DON"T OWN ANYTHING!!!!!!