Recorded (Niall Horan Sexual One Shot)

Found on 1dsexualfrustrations on tumblr

You were home alone while your boyfriend Niall was out to the recording studio. He left 4 hours ago and you already missed him. You texted him to see if he was almost done.
“Hey babe. I miss you. You gonna be home soon?xx” he replied almost instantly.
“Sorry baby no. We have at least another 4 hours to go. I miss you too. And I’m hungry :/xx” 
“Well what do you want and ill come and visit you.”

“You. But Ill have some Nandos babe. I love you thanx :)”
“See ya in a bit ;)”
 and he didn’t reply. You got on some quick shorts and one of his shirts and head out to Nandos. You pulled into the studio and went inside and found the room the boys were recording in. You walked in and saw Niall waiting on a couch with a big smile plastered on his face. 
“Here you go babe.” You said while sitting next to him on the couch. 
“Thank you. I’m starved.” He replied while sitting the food on the floor. Then you looked up and saw him with a cheeky smirk on his face. 
“You know the boys won’t be back for another hour.” He said cheekily followed by a wink. “Really.” You smirked. He moved closer to you on the couch the sat his hand on your thigh.
“You know. I’m suddenly craving something else.” 
“Oh and what might that be Nialler?” You asked teasingly. 
“You.” Before you could even reply he crashed his lips to yours. It was a lustful kiss full of hunger and want. He traced his tongue along your bottom lip and you granted access to your mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance but his one. He explored every inch of your mouth before moving away and trailing kisses down your cheek and jawline. You stood up when he reached your neck and took off your shirt and bra. He stood up and took his off and pushed you against the control board. You both heard a beep but paid no mind to it. You reached for his pants and undid the zipper and pulled them down along with his boxers. His erection sprung up and slapped against his stomach. You knelt down and took it into your hands. You started pumping his shaft slowly. He groaned and you licked the tip and took all of him in. He moaned your name and entangled his fingers in your hair. You bobbed your head up and down swirling your tongue around the head.
“Shit Y/N I’m gonna-” his dick twitched and his hot liquids shot down your throat. You stood up and swallowed every last bit licking your lips seductively. Niall pressed his lips to yours once again and laid you on the floor with him straddling your hips, never breaking the kiss. He moved to your neck sucking, and biting on your sweet spot causing a moan to escape your lips. He massaged you breasts before moving his hands down to your shorts and pulling them off. He trailed off your neck, down your chest flicking each nipple with his tongue, and kissed down your stomach to your pantie line. He eased the down your legs and flung them across the floor. He spread your legs and placed kisses up your inner thigh up to your dripping pussy. He licked your folds, his tongue slipping through barely and you moaned even louder. 
“Niall just get in me, Please!” You whimpered and he immediately shoved two long, slender fingers into your wet heat. You moaned his name and bucked your hips.
“You like that Y/N?” He asked.
“Oh my god Niall yes!” You moaned. He smirked.
“Shit I’m going to cum!” You struggled to get the words out and he moved his head down and sucked on your clit hard. You moved your fingers into his hair. 
“Shit!” You screamed and came all over his mouth and fingers. He brought one finger to your lips and you sucked on it tasting yourself. He cleaned off the other and licked his lips. “You’re so sweet Y/N. Way better than Nandos.” You giggled as he said that and he crawled on top of you again. He positioned himself at your entrance and eased himself into you.
“Shit Y/N you’re so fucking tight!” He groaned and he started pounding into you. Both of your moans are filling the air along with some cussing. 
“Fuck Niall you feel so good!” You pant feeling yourself getting closer to the edge. He just groans and kisses you deeply again. You wrap your legs around his waist and now he’s hitting your g-spot with every thrust. 
“Jesus Niall I’m so close!” You moan. You see the sweet starting to drip on his forehead. 
“Me too babe.” He moves his hand down and rubs your clit fast and hard. 
“NIIALLLLL!” You screamed and came again and soon after he had his own release.
“I love you.” You managed to say.
“I love you too babe. Way better than Nandos.” You giggled again and kissed you sweetly. You both stood up and put your clothes back on and went home.

~~~ The Next Morning ~~~ 

You decided to go to the recording studio with Niall the next morning. You arrived and walked into the room where the rest of the boys are sitting there with the biggest smirks on there faces as you both walk in.
“Fuck Niall you feel so good.” Harry mocked.
“What!?” You and Niall both asked in unison. None of them said anything but then Louis pressed a button on the recording table. Next thing you know your moans and his groans are filling the room, “NIIALLLLL” you heard yourself scream and eco through the room. You ran over and turned it off. You and Niall are both blushing from embarrassment while the other boys are bursting out to intense laughter. 
“Looks like you got recorded babe.” Zayn says through giggling. Niall put his arm around your waist and pulled you close and kissed your cheek softly. The boys still imitating the sounds you flipped them all off and you knew this was going to be a very long day.