Untitled Part 2

Midnight in the evening . sasuke can't sleep because he remembers his moms death.

he is still mad at his brother who killed his mom . he got up from his bed and shakes his head

he tried to sleep but he can't sleep . A tears falling from his eyes. "it's all my fault ! i didn't even save my own Parents!"he said with a sad and crying voice.suddenly sakura heard a sound of a crying voice she knew that is was sasuke . she went to sasukes front door and knocked " s-sasuke are you okay? its midnight why haven't you sleep ? " sakura said."i-im okay sakura thanks for asking " he said ."can i come in sasuke ?"she said with a worried voice .sasuke stood up and opens the door you can see his tears falling from his eyes " c-come in " he said .sakura gasp when she she see sasukes tears falling from his eyes " what's wrong sasuke? is it because of you brother again?"she said lightly.sasuke didn't answered the first question he looks down and sits in his bed"...." sakura sits next to sasuke and pats his back " is st your mom?" sakura asked."yes" he said with a sad voice " i wanna have my revenge on the akatsuki especially my brother i want to fight him "he said."but sasuke why do you have to do this ? " asked sakura." sakura itachi killed my mom and he made me to destroyed the konoha village .and i almost kill you which i hate the most . i just want to get my revenge sakura it's for you for my mom and for the konoha village so tomorrow morning im going to find my brother and the akatsuki " he said . "sasuke im going with you tomorrow "sakura said."no sakura it's too dangerous ill be fine i can protect my self now go to sleep sakura " He lay on his bed and sleep as sakura goes out and closed the rooms door .