Birthday Evening

Hazel's POV

The evening had been planned out perfectly and everything was waiting for Me and Ethan to get started. I quickly ran my hands over the black lace bodysuit that I had paired with a high waisted black pencil skirt so it would look like an outfit - Ethan would never let me go out like this but since we were running late and would have no time to change. All part of my masterplan for the night.

"Are you almost ready? The guys said they're already there." I smiled softly looking at myself in the mirror. Ethan never had much patience when it came to things like these so I just slipped into the black heels and headed towards the staircase.

"I know, just go get into the car I need to find my earrings." I lied. Once I heard his car door open and shut, I quickly cleaned up the bedroom and laid out the rose petals around the floor for when we get back. Then I moved the chair that I usually used to do my makeup on to the middle of the room and laid rose petals around it before heading down to find Ethan. His hands were gripped onto the steering wheel so tightly I  could see the skin around his knuckles turning white,

"Relax baby I'm on time." I giggled doing up my seatbelt and waiting for him to move but he didn't. He kept the car out of gear and stared at the garage door in front of him,

"Aren't you going to reverse out? Did you forget where the gear stick was?" I teased him, then I leant across to grab his hand and placed it over the leather gear stick of his car, putting it into reverse until he took over and tried to ignore what I  was basically wearing. I smirked to myself knowing that he hated showing off what belonged to him, Ethan was always seen as the innocent one among his group of friends but if only they knew what happened at home. Ethan wasn't the sweet and innocent that everyone believed him to be no, he was a dom and controlled everything in and outside of the bedroom, but not tonight. Tonight it's my turn to be the one in charge whether he liked it or not.

--------------

"Sorry it took so long, someone forgot how to drive." I exaggerated the word 'someone' to making his friends laugh and they all got up from the private table to hug me. I had booked a private booth in a Japanese Hanami restaurant. The place was decorated with dark furniture and walls but the ceiling made up for it, the entire ceiling was lined with fake cherry blossoms and to illuminate the place and make it feel a little brighter.

"The birthday boy!" His friend Andrew who's also the eldest chuckled bringing Ethan into a hug, something he hardly did but when he did it made something special, I hugged the rest of his friends and then sat down next to Ethan who took the end seat of the booth.

"I'm not surprised he forgot how to drive, you look stunning Hazel." James his best friend chuckled, me and James had a flirty banter that always came out no matter what I seemed to be doing and normally it wouldn't bother Ethan because he knew I belonged to him but tonight it was irritating him. The way I looked complimented with James sitting awfully close to me was rubbing him up the wrong way, his hand reached out to my thigh but I slapped it away.

"Have you guys looked at the menu yet?" I folded my leg over the other so he couldn't have access to my thighs, I knew what he was trying to do but it wasn't going to work not tonight. Not when I had everything planned out just the way I wanted it to be, he wasn't going to get his way so easily after all I had managed to keep him off me all week.

The boy was desperate for Hazel's  touch but he wasn't about to start begging for her in the middle of a restaurant full of people and his closest friends, he was just going to have to make her pay for teasing him when they got home and so he was going to spend the entire night thinking of ways to punish her.