A New Adventure

It is 2021 and a boy named Marcus lives in a world called Elemenia.Marcus is about to start his first year in Navila High where he will learn how to use elemental abilities.

          It is 10:00 a.m. and Marcus has just woke up and he is late for his first day of school.He rushes to get ready and he runs off after saying after saying " bye " to his parents.As he is running he bumps into his best friend Alifia. They both have been friends since they were young.

           It is 11 a.m. and they are both late as they reach the school. They both are in the same class. They entered the class and they realized that they were not late and they were actually very early.

            They both waited till 12:30 p.m. and then only there were people entering the class class.There were 36 people in their class. At 1 p.m. the teacher entered the class.
She introduced herself as Ms. Madeline. She then brought the class to a place where they tested to find out what they're elements were. Marcus got the Wind Element and he got the wolf constelation and Alifia got the Dark Element and the crow constelation.The teacher then brought them back to class where they learned the basic of using their elements.Marcus failed a few times but he eventually got it. As for Alifia, she was able to control her powers in one try.

           A few days has passed and Ms. Madeline brought the students to the weapon room where they can choose what weapon the would like to use. Marcus chose to use a bow and Alifia chose to use the assasin knives.

            On the first day of practice Marcus and Alifia failed miserably. After school they both hanged out and went to market square where they saw one of their classmates. The person walked up to them and introduced themselves as Alicia. All three of them walked back to their houses as they all talked.

            The next day, it was a holiday so Marcus went out to hang out with both of his friends and two people which Alifia introduced to us as Tian Yi and Dhurvesj. They all hanged out and had a lot of fun.

            After the holidays, school resumed and Marcus with his new friends went to school. They entered the school and saw that it was time for them to join clans. Alifia and Marcus signed up to join the same clan but they were both rejected. As for they're friends they also got rejected by the clans they wanted to join.

            They were all sad because they were unable to join they're desired clans.So Marcus had an idea and created a new clan for him and his friends and students that got rejected by other clans called The Outcast where anyone could join if they wanted to. Marcus then went to Ms. Madeline office and asked her but there were only five members and each clan must have ten members to be a full clan.

             On the next day, Marcus and his friends went around the school to hand out flyers to people that may be interested to join they're clan. None of the students were interested because they were already in a clan but then a very popular boy named Xander and his friend named Johnathan  walked up to them and requested to join they're group.