Reunited

"Glad to see you again Lucy!" Edolas Lucy smirks as she glanced at her Earthland counterpart. She is still young by her accounts and whats this?

She has a child of her own as well. "Finally decided to take the next level with him?" Lucy blushed. Well..she confessed her feelings to Natsu after having sex with him. He felt the same way and things went from there.

They havent married yet since they are still young but they more like fiancée and fiancé since they did get engaged at least. They wait until they both decide that they are ready to get married.

"Yes I do" Lucy gave a soft smile at her toddler who stare "This is my daughter Nashi. Nashi meet my other counterpart Lucy and her daughter Nasha"

The toddler smiles "Hi" she said brightly "Nice to meet you!" Nasha smiles and took her hand "Come nee-san lets go play" Nashi nods smiling.

"Dont go too far!" Both mothers calls out and Nasha gave a thumbs up, indicating that she heard them. Both watched from a distance while their children play.

"That was precious" Lucy smiles and Edo-Lucy chuckles "Sure is"

Moments later..

"Damn that was like the whole bottle of wine" Edo Lucy said slamming down her glass. She was feeling bit uneasy but nothing she couldn't handled.

Lucy burps "Excuse me" she giggled. She knew she was drunk but she couldn't let her daughter down.

She was a mother afterall.

Edo Lucy smirks "Nice one Luce! But do you think you can outburp me?" She belched loudly. This incite a few peoples attention but then turn back quickly.

"Your on!" Lucy smirks.

Let the burping contest begin..

"Mommy! Mama! Are you okay?" Both asked staring worriedly. Lucy chuckles "Im fine, just talking with Edo Lucy" She waves back "Glad to have you back kiddo" She said.

"Me too mommy" Nasha said snuggling her mother close, while Nashi cuddles with her mother, who was closely shielding her if there was any dangerous things bewing.

"I love you" Both Lucy murmured to their child as sleep decided to take over. God after drinking and belching so much an take so much energy away from you.

"Love you too mama" The two daughters smiles as they started sleeping against their mothers arms.

Things were right with the world.