Chapter 1

Hello, i dont really write and english isnt my first language, soooo. Unbetad didnt proofread im sorry

Inspired from Twice's ICSM mv reaction where Michaeng ship sailed and soared.

https://youtu.be/WEO55GjJU2g

"You're excessively clingy earlier" Chaeyoung murmurs, but loud enough for Mina to hear. They just got back to the dorms from taping I Cant Stop Me MV Reaction, Mina sat beside Chaeyoung at the van on the way home and now followed the younger in the kitchen.

"I was in a good mood, and i figured fans would love it." Mina tried saying as nonchalantly as she could but the way her voice is a bit low and her eyes cant meet the younger's doesn't seem to help her calm herself.

"Hmm, okay" Chaeyoung left the kitchen unbothered, not sparing a single second or a look after the older spoke.

Mina's left, she burried her head in her hands, the counter supporting her elbows, whispered to herself, "what am I doing?"

4 months before present

Its no news flash for the 7 girls that Chaeyoung have been head over heels for Mina for the past 4 years. Everyone knew how the younger had a little harmless crush on the Japanese girl on their first few years during Sixteen upto their debut day. And the cub's admiration turned and bloomed into something more when the Mina started returning the younger's advances. Mina will always claim it as "fan service", but Chaeng will always assume there's more to it than that. Scratch that, she was certain, the older has feelings for her too.

The push and pull between them went on for years, casually holding each other's hands when no one can even see them for it to be called as fan service, only for Chaeyoung's dinner date offer to be turned down the next day. Or when they're in the living room, Mina is sitting, offering her lap for Chaeyoung to lay her head onto and the younger happily obliges, the older caressing her hair while they watch a random show on the tv the whole day, and when the sun sets mina's out with the guy who she had a dating rumor way before.

 Or when they're in the living room, Mina is sitting, offering her lap for Chaeyoung to lay her head onto and the younger happily obliges, the older caressing her hair while they watch a random show on the tv the whole day, and when the sun sets m...

Chaeyoung was devastated when that photo leaked, she couldn't face Mina, didn't come out of her shared room with the maknaes, only did when hunger took over and every time they go out for work. The company denied the rumors right away but chaeyoung's self torture went on for 2 weeks, only got over it when Mina approached her and assured her it was''t true and kissed her on the forehead. Chaeyoung smiled at Mina as if she didn't almost starved to death.

But now, why is she going out on dinners with him? Chaeyoung tried wracking her brains out for answers, she doesn't want to go through that again. She decided it's time to finally end the pain.

Cub
[21:10] Wanna come with me for drinks? My treat :>

Yoda
[21:11] No, i know what this is about. Don't even try.