First Day

Maybe there are a couple of me who thinks that world is bad enough. Yes, I study medicine. Someone who barely knows me will tell you that I am a master huh? If you ask me, a lie lies just down here. I think my problem is I've never asked myself what I could be or never searched for it. I didn't know where to start and my teachers give me a direction through studying medicine which because my math brain was working like a dragon. You will say ' a dragon'? Yes to them, it is impeccable. I also had a literature brain. Has anyone noticed? I guess not. I don't feel I am belong with here.

And there is a girl whom I like.. No whom I watch from a million distances away between us. She wears a glasses so what? Do not you think she is kind of that nerd ones which she can't even get near to those ones. Okey I am calm again. I am overprotective on her even if I know she is not mine. I am not afraid of talking to her, maybe a little but forget all, how can I talk to her when I don't know where my career goes? I am sure she thinks like others i mean like I am made of brain and no such a talent over anythings. Well that hurt a little. I can dance and I am really good at it. I also write as you see. This time wanted to start with my own life. I believe true facts stand for long long times.

Well I will start telling you one that day started everything is 07.12.2008.

I was so excited for my new school. I got the best department on a very respectable university. I was unaware what was waiting for me. First day got my new shirt on it was july, the sun was burning my head so put a cap on, wore my shorts my favourite colour claret red. Come on it was just school enrollment I must be fucking dreaming.. I got my first step on, then suddenly felt my legs were lost the control they were well no power to keep me up. I fell down, that someone must be really clumsy, crashing on someone from the first day? Man it was not that crushing you ran against me so fast really. I was getting ready to tell a few words then I looked back and forward. There was fucking nobody and some eyes on me looking and laughing. At first sight great picture of me. Congratulations to me and that ghost who ran away that quick and nobody even saw that person? Brilliant. I walked calmly but faster than before while trying to looking very normal like nothing happened. I gave all those paper rolls that have informations about all of me. Then quickly headed back home. Oh sweet home, I would miss you.

 Oh sweet home, I would miss you